PDA

View Full Version : LFP - The Lesser Evil seeks a Greater Fool! Friday nights 830PM EST

Iceman
November 28th, 2016, 11:20
The Lesser Evil has lost a great player to a monster known as Real Life. We are looking to fill this man's shoes. To measure up you should be:
Mature player and over 18
Some experience in DnD and interested in playing CORE 3.5E
Enjoy role playing as much as combat and willing to participate in both
Reliable. Rarely misses one of our every other week games. My players have learned to rely upon each other heavily.
Willing to play and act as a GOOD aligned character.
Acceptable with death. Everyone dies in my games...usually multiple times.
Willing to explore some of life's unanswered questions. My games often have difficult moral issues that must be resolved by the group and/or have historical ac curacies built into the adventure.
Although only CORE classes and no psionics are allowed (most characters are level two right now) you will be allowed to expand into Prestige Classes circa level ten.
Not a rules hound. I have house rules dating back to first edition. So we call it 3.5E but it is really 3.5I (Iceman's Game)

Post Ravenloft fantasy world. You will play GOOD characters in a primarily evil environment where you must often choose the lesser of two evils in order to remain alive and further your goal of gaining Renown so that you may influence regions to leave their evil ways and begin to follow a path of Good. Running 3.5E but I have house rules that date all the way back to first edition and some house rules from 5E as well. Only core races and classes from 3.5E permitted. Game will be played on FRI nights at 830PM EST.
Genre Fantasy setting with geopolitical goals achieved through party renown.
Ruleset / Setting D&D 3.5 / Fantasy world
Average Character Level 2.0

PM me if interested.