PDA

View Full Version : Broken link on Store page for Adventure Cards

Varsuuk
November 28th, 2016, 04:04
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filelibrary/AdventureDeckDocumentation.pdf

I clicked on it to see if it was worth getting on sale, came to a 404 page.

Btw, is there a better place to post "Web page issues" and where is the "3.2 issues" topic (not that I have anything to report on that atm)

Topdecker
November 28th, 2016, 04:18
I did the same thing.

Look in the DOCUMENTATION folder (C:\ProgramData\Fantasy Grounds\docs on my PC) - it will be there along with a couple of other docs.

WHOOPS - did not see that you hadn't yet bought it. Let me address the value of the adventure cards. Yes, you want them. Players get (at least) one per session and it allows them to do different things depending on the card - but it is generally quite useful and often inspires a bit of roleplay. It certainly is part of what makes Savage Worlds different from the crowd,

Tim

Varsuuk
November 28th, 2016, 04:41
Thanks, I wanted to see more about them but I spent money on other things in store... I'll revisit when XMas sale happens as I suspect. I'm a noob and will prob cut teeth with n WoD anyhow before going on to DLR etc. I'll add em later.

ObvuIously this explains why I didn't see a place to put cards on my sheet since only game i've played was short encounter on BadaBing with Mask and we had cards on out UI...ahhhhhh ;)