PDA

View Full Version : HOF2 - Putting a Krampus i the Holiday - Another Free Module!

Gwydion
November 28th, 2016, 03:49
Good evening, everyone! Just in time for the holiday, here is a short, light-hearted adventure with a holiday theme by Frank Schmidt. He again gave me permission to convert this for Fantasy Grounds. Also a huge thanks to Kris McDermott for giving me permission to use his awesome Meander maps for this module. Some of his snow terrain maps really worked well I think.

I hope everyone enjoys! As always, let me know if you find any mistakes.

Here is a short summary:

Putting a Krampus in the Holiday is a tongue in cheek adventure for a group of low level PCs. This scenario takes place during the Filbar holiday of “Giftus” a ten day celebration that culminates in a gift exchange. This year’s holiday is threatened when a jolly Gnome finds a few items that turn a happy holiday into a potential nightmare! A short little adventure that can be played after your own holiday celebration!

This adventure setting was designed for 5th Edition AD&D for the Filbar Campaign for a party of low-level adventurers and DM.

Gwydion
November 30th, 2016, 01:46
Zacchaeus,

If you deem it worthy, can you add this to the stickied list of free modules? Thanks!

Gwydion
December 2nd, 2016, 22:30
Zacchaeus,

If you deem it worthy, can you add this to the stickied list of free modules? Thanks!

Shameless bump. Zacchaeus can you sticky to the free 5E module thread?