PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder: Legends of Belguth Looking For Players

LordBalkoth
November 28th, 2016, 02:18
We're currently full at six players, not looking to go past that.

Basics

What You Need...

1. Fantasy Grounds Demo (I have the Ultimate License)
2. Mumble (https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page) (voice communication program similar to Teamspeak)

Sessions are weekly on Monday at 8 PM EST (7 PM CST, 5 PM PST) until 1 AM EST (12 AM CST, 10 PM PST).

Overview

The campaign is a mix of roleplay and challenging combat. New players are welcome, as long as you're willing to use sound tactics and learn about the game. Work together and play wisely and you'll succeed. But be ready for a challenge.

I'm aiming for 4-5 players overall. Characters may use material from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide, and Advanced Class Guide. Default pantheon. Further material is subject to my approval. Non-evil only for this campaign.

Current Party Members...

1. Eolas (Bard, Archivist)
2. Tanarion (Paladin)
3. Thris (Monk)
4. Turasjir (Wizard)
5. Adwarin (Rogue)
6. Vhok (Rageshaper)

Background

The country of Abria was not a pleasant place. Still isn't, in fact. Slavery, corruption, dealings with the lower planes, you name it -- the common people live in fear and oppression. Several decades ago a powerful paladin named Lothen Morath and his companions fought a war to liberate the country from the tyrants that ruled it. After years of bloodshed and countless lives lost a tentative peace was established with Abria ceding about a third of its land to Lothen who promptly established a new kingdom he named Belguth. The newly crowned King Morath, having seen the horrors of war first hand for years, was hesitant to embark on another crusade to overthrow the rest of Abria. The war might claim more lives than it would save. So he determined to do what good he could for the people under his rule and bided his time, waiting for an opportunity to finished what he started.

Little did anyone expect that Abria that would restart the war a few weeks ago in a vicious surprise attack. Reports from the front lines claim the enemy troops are driven by an almost demonic fury in battle. In desperation Lothen has called upon even town guards and militia to stand against the onslaught...leaving most of the kingdom undermanned and underdefended. Old enemies like goblins and orcs marshal to take advantage of the kingdom's weakened state. Bandits, giants, and more prey on anything left vulnerable. There are even whispered rumors of an evil cult insidiously spreading throughout the land.

This is where you enter the tale. Can you survive the forces arrayed against Belguth? Can you save the land from evils both without and within? Only time will tell...

Contact

If you're interested in joining, please send me a PM or email me at balkothwarcraft at gmail dot com

The party is currently level 4, you'd join at that level with appropriate gear.

Northern Barbarian
November 28th, 2016, 04:05
What level is your current party? So I know how much is a considerable amount of damage in the current challenge. Cause I would very much like to play your campaign.

LordBalkoth
November 28th, 2016, 04:13
Level 4, last sentence of the post. I don't even have any concrete numbers in mind. Just someone with more of an offense focus than a webbing/greasing wizard, buffing bard, charisma paladin, or dex monk.

Northern Barbarian
November 28th, 2016, 04:55
I could whip up a lvl 4 character. However, I just realize that you are wanting to start playing an hour before I get home from work. I live in Alaska so everyone down in the lower 48 states are ahead of me.

LordBalkoth
November 28th, 2016, 05:02
All right, feel free to let us know if something changes on your end.

Vhok
November 28th, 2016, 08:47
I can play tonight if you guys are playing i'll have a guy ready. sent a pm

Snufalupaghus
November 28th, 2016, 10:55
I would love to play. Currently experienced in 5e, but I'm sure I'll get up to speed on the Pathfinder rule system. I AM a charisma Pally, but I have a decent strength score, and wield a two-handed battle axe.. He does decent damage in my current 5e campaign, no reason to see why he can't in yours.

Love and peaches.

LordBalkoth
November 28th, 2016, 23:12
Sent you both PMs.

JerryRig
December 6th, 2016, 14:33
I will throw my name in the hat as well. I have one problem up front though ...I have college classes for the first hour of gameplay so I would miss 1 of the 4-5 hours each session. If this works out for your team to accept ..I'll be happy to sit down with your DM and build a character in the best interests of the inglorious bastards I hope we will be in this nasty war.

LordBalkoth
December 6th, 2016, 14:56
We're currently at six people so not looking to add any more, but I'll let you know if something changes.