PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for running something either Nov 29th or 30th evening EST?

cmdisc
November 26th, 2016, 03:36
I just found that I'll have these days free and was wondering if there was interest for anyone to run/play something.

HoloGnome
November 26th, 2016, 13:33
It would be nice to play upper-level - 8th or higher.

jajen2003
November 26th, 2016, 14:07
Are you looking for someone to host a game for you, or players so that you could run something?

What ruleset?

I'd be willing to run a quick 5E one-shot 8th level dungeon crawl some people if you want. PM (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=12283) me and let's chat details.

Blackfoot
November 26th, 2016, 14:16
Are you looking for someone to host a game for you, or players so that you could run something?

What ruleset?

I'd be willing to run a quick 5E one-shot 8th level dungeon crawl some people if you want. PM (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=12283) me and let's chat details.I'd assume he's looking at PFS games since this is in that forum. Unfortunately, I'm tied up those evenings.

HoloGnome
November 26th, 2016, 14:34
Another fine evening in Cheliax, no doubt. :D

cmdisc
November 26th, 2016, 16:17
Yeah, I figured since I had those evenings free I could see if anyone was looking to run or play some PFS. (Wasn't Wed a close 2nd or 3rd in Blackfoot's poll?)

Unfortunately, I wouldn't have the time to prep anything as I'll be posting here soon for a CORE session I plan to run Sunday the 4th. So I'll need time to make sure that's put together.

lachancery
November 26th, 2016, 16:53
I'm playing in Blackfoot's AP running on Nov 30 evening EST, but I'm available on Tuesday Nov 29 evening.

I was thinking of running the Shades of Ice trilogy (2-15, 2-17 & 2-19) for the Core campaign. I could run 2-15 on Tuesday night.

Alternately, I have some high level characters in the standard campaign I can play to follow HG's suggestion. I don't have any high level scenario prep'ed to GM and not sure I'd have enough time to do it before Tuesday.

cmdisc
November 26th, 2016, 22:13
Blackfoot ran the Shades of Ice trilogy as CORE back in March. I DO have a specific character who would love to run through it in Standard, but I'm assuming you're offering it as CORE because you've already earned credit for GMing it as Standard.

If you want to stick with CORE and there are enough interested, I could always come along and play for no credit (assuming there was space available).

But if you (or anyone) wants to run these as Standard, I have a 3rd level Urban Barbarian who is very interested in the end boon. ;)

jajen2003
November 26th, 2016, 23:16
I'd assume he's looking at PFS games since this is in that forum. Unfortunately, I'm tied up those evenings.

Well I feel silly. I came to this thread from "New Posts" and didn't look at the hierarchy. My apologies. :D