PDA

View Full Version : LFG NEW FG Player LF Weeknight Game Tue CST 7pm

Torchlock
November 26th, 2016, 03:27
I just downloaded FG today. I am looking for a group. I am pretty open to the gaming system.
:)

LindseyFan
November 26th, 2016, 05:03
I just downloaded FG today. I am looking for a group. I am pretty open to the gaming system.

Welcome! I am a newbie too, but was able to find two games pretty quick. Check the Game Calendar and the Forums a couple times through out the day. You should be able to find one easily if you are open to more days too.

damned
November 26th, 2016, 05:33

Welcome Torchlock,

Welcome! I am a newbie too, but was able to find two games pretty quick. Check the Game Calendar and the Forums a couple times through out the day. You should be able to find one easily if you are open to more days too.

Do as LindseyFan suggests and check this forum regularly (at least daily) and post, apply, PM on anything that looks like it suits your availability.

Torchlock
November 26th, 2016, 18:15
Hopefully I can find a group. No luck so far. :(

LindseyFan
November 26th, 2016, 18:59

Just a quick glance at the calendar has some Tuesday slots for various things. Do you need help in applying to them or is it not showing up for you?

GunnarGreybeard
November 26th, 2016, 20:49
I would make sure to regularly check the LFG forums. Many GM's do not use the calendar or if they do, they set their campaigns so that they cannot be seen except by their current players.