PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Lost Mine of Phandelver - 5e - Saturdays, 8pm EST

Ramtrap
November 26th, 2016, 02:56
I am looking for a couple players who are able to become full time players in a Saturday game I host. I've gotten to learn a lot about Fantasy Grounds the past couple months and I'm getting the hang of being a DM, which I was brand new, as well. I started the Lost Mine of Phandelver back in mid-October with a group of people, and that group has gotten smaller. We're just starting into the second of four chapters and I'm wondering if a wipe is in order so that we may find some people willing to take part on a more continual basis.

Here are the broad strokes:

Games played: Saturdays, 8pm EST (typically run 3+ hours long)
Chat: Voice (Skype)
PCs: Standard array (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8)
Type of Players I'm Looking For: Newer to experienced 5e players, preferably with intent to go beyond the Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign and into other adventures. Again, I'm looking for people who are able and committed to playing Saturdays (holidays are exceptions, obviously).

I've also spent a bunch of time working with the tables in FG and have some crit tables I use for initiative, encounters, etc. Working on eventually having something for critical saves and ability checks, as well.

Please send me a PM or reply here if you're interested. Also, I do have the Ultimate License and the PHB for those that are interested, along with some other books. Any questions, let me know. Thanks!

Will

daveind
November 26th, 2016, 05:36
I am interested in joining. I would gladly roll up whatever class the party needs. I am sure I can be on hand for 90% of Saturday nights. I am newish to fantasy grounds but quite familiar with the 5E rules set. I live in the eastern time zone. Adult...pretty stable.

Beowulfe
November 26th, 2016, 11:06
If you are still looking for players, I am interested as well.

Ramtrap
November 26th, 2016, 17:09
Right now I only have two people that have confirmed for tonight, with another being a maybe. I want to run the campaign with 4 people, 5 max. I'm not sure what will ultimately happen tonight, but if anyone wants to roll up a character and potentially play tonight, maybe roll up:

1: A Level 1 character, in case I restart
2: A Level 2 character, in case we resume where we are in the story. FYI, right now there is a Ranger and Wizard confirmed to go tonight, with a Rogue as a maybe. If I can't get four people I may well just restart and find a group that can be there most every Saturday. There's a Cleric, too, but he's less than assured to play.

Anyone willing to be an alternate, too, would be awesome.

For those interested, I will leave my server open with access to the PHB.

Rules:
Standard array: 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8
Any Race, Class, and Background in PHB
All alignments are fine, with the exception of all Evil alignments
No Feats (am thinking about integrating those in, though)
Standard equipment available to your class and background

Server is up. PM me and I'll give you the alias info to enter. Any other questions, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Praetorian
November 26th, 2016, 17:59
I am interested as well, if you have room. If you do, what character class would you like?

benwest00
November 26th, 2016, 18:46
I would be interested if there is room. Saturday Nights work well for me. I have a game I'm currently playing but it starts at 1:30 PM CST and usually runs about 6 hours. I will be sure to let them know i need to leave for this one. They have been canceling games lately so i am free all afternoon to roll up a char.

I haven't played much on FG (one session really) and have been playing in my current game for about 3 months (it's custom 5E) so I'm a little familiar with the rules.

Coldadept
November 26th, 2016, 18:53
Right now I only have two people that have confirmed for tonight, with another being a maybe. I want to run the campaign with 4 people, 5 max. I'm not sure what will ultimately happen tonight, but if anyone wants to roll up a character and potentially play tonight, maybe roll up:

1: A Level 1 character, in case I restart
2: A Level 2 character, in case we resume where we are in the story. FYI, right now there is a Ranger and Wizard confirmed to go tonight, with a Rogue as a maybe. If I can't get four people I may well just restart and find a group that can be there most every Saturday. There's a Cleric, too, but he's less than assured to play.

Anyone willing to be an alternate, too, would be awesome.

For those interested, I will leave my server open with access to the PHB.

Rules:
Standard array: 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8
Any Race, Class, and Background in PHB
All alignments are fine, with the exception of all Evil alignments
No Feats (am thinking about integrating those in, though)
Standard equipment available to your class and background

Server is up. PM me and I'll give you the alias info to enter. Any other questions, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Hi. I have experience playing FG and D&D 5E. Let me know if you still need somebody.

irish_carbomb
November 26th, 2016, 19:40
I would very much like to join your game. I am fairly new to 5e and FG, but have been playing with it for the last couple months. I have a Ranger, Warlock, and Paladin I just roled that I would love to try out. Whichever one the party needs.

Thanks

MoCo Man
November 26th, 2016, 22:18
I will be available if you need another adventurer.
Very experienced with all DnD
Moderately experienced with FG

Cheers

MoCo Man
November 26th, 2016, 22:24
I can be available at what ever time with a few characters. Any ideas on what the party needs?

I have pretty good experience.

Do you have the link info?

Cheers,
MoCo

Ramtrap
December 2nd, 2016, 03:53
Many thanks to everyone that replied here and in PMs. Got a little overwhelmed on such short notice, which is awesome to see so many people looking to play. Will definitely keep you all in the loop if you're ever looking to be an alternate. Thank you!