PDA

View Full Version : looking for a game

thanatos0
November 26th, 2016, 02:35
hello everyone I'm a new player to D&D and I would like to join a 4e game if anyone is running one I have the all three of the core 4e rulebooks so I can easily access info as needed thanks in advance

Arranbrown
December 5th, 2016, 11:38
hello
Own Language and Other Language is mentioned in EraManager, record_char_main.xml, record_char_skills.xml and LanguageManager2 in the Call of Cthulhu ruleset. However, these particular strings (along with many others embedded within scripts) have not been moved into string resources to allow replacement easily.

As mentioned in dulux-oz's language pak thread, the focus has been on sheet labels primarily.

Regards
Arran brown

Trenloe
December 5th, 2016, 22:17
hello
Own Language and Other Language is mentioned in EraManager, record_char_main.xml, record_char_skills.xml and LanguageManager2 in the Call of Cthulhu ruleset. However, these particular strings (along with many others embedded within scripts) have not been moved into string resources to allow replacement easily.

As mentioned in dulux-oz's language pak thread, the focus has been on sheet labels primarily.
Welcome Arran. Did you mean to post this somewhere else?

oliviawilliams
September 26th, 2017, 06:11
Hello everyone, I am Olivia Williams newly joined here

spite
September 26th, 2017, 08:51
Oliviawilliams, Arran are you perchance looking for DnD games aswell?

thanatos https://discord.gg/rwAkfSH is my server where I play a lot of 4e pickup games as people are available, as well as where I recruit first for new 4e campaigns as well as numerous other DMs and systems.
Feel free to join (as well as anyone else for that matter!) I also recommend reading and checking out the Looking For Group section of the forum. 4e isn't as common as other systems, but there is still a number of us that play it regularly. Definitely worth keeping an eye out!

acentriatech
October 27th, 2017, 09:13
hello everyone I'm a new player to D&D and I would like to join a 4e game if anyone is running one I have the all three of the core 4e rulebooks so I can easily access info as needed thanks in advance

spite
October 27th, 2017, 09:35
Welcome to FG bro. What timezone are you in? and what days and times are you looking to play?

damned
October 27th, 2017, 10:04
All three of these posters are spammers - please feel totally at ease ignoring them.

Llyle
October 27th, 2017, 11:59
All three of these posters are spammers - please feel totally at ease ignoring them.

Which three exactly?

damned
October 27th, 2017, 12:19
Which three exactly?

The three who's signatures I removed :)
The first copied and pasted a Moon Wizard reply to another post making his post look technical and clever (and completely out of sync with the original post which is legitimate).
He had a signature link to a website that will do your school/uni assignments for you...
The next poster was far less imaginative and signature linked to another almost identical website.
And todays just copied and pasted the first guys post to make it look like it is legitimate and signature links to his webdesign company... so dont use acentriatech for your web design or seo as their methods of advertising and "seo"ing are just spam.

damned
October 27th, 2017, 12:26
For example searching on this guys nickname you find that he has posted many inane comments (usually just copied and pasted a previous commenters post) on a very diverse range of websites so that they could include their signature link... funnily enough they seem to be on pages that the previous douche posters have also posted on... probably the previous dodgy posters are clients of the dodgy seo guys and are getting lots of dodgy seo happening for each other....

I’d like to shorten the popover sundress to tunic length. Any suggestions on the best way to do it?
we provide assignment help
UK.

I’d like to shorten the popover sundress to tunic length. Any suggestions on the best way to do it?
Regards
Web Application Development Company

Llyle
October 27th, 2017, 12:26
Ah, so I just missed them. Nevermind then :)

spite
October 27th, 2017, 21:33
Bleh. Picking on the ever-grateful-for-players 4e community hahaha.

Thanks damned for pointing it out though.