PDA

View Full Version : Primeval Thule Pickup Game Starting in a few hours!!! NEED PLAYERS

waceycs
November 26th, 2016, 00:21
Hi!

I'm DM'ing a game of Primeval Thule at 9PM Central US time Today! I have an ultimate licence and it will be running off of 5e. You will be level 1 at the start and will be using a premade character.

You can pick name/gender/and 1 feat (cause they are all human). I really want to emulate the whole 80s sword and sorcery feel in a game, so bring some RP.

The first people to PM me with a little about themselves and which character type they would prefer are in. You must be at least 18 because this will be violent and indecent for younger folk... if you are sensitive to language or graphic descriptions, then please do not apply.

This will be a 1 shot (maybe 1-2 hours) of play that may lead to more in the future if you are interested. My premade's are the only characters you can use due to time. Please be at least familiar with how FG works. I'm very open to new players, but you should have at least watched a few hours of videos on how the program is ran.

Available Pre-made characters include:
a Barbarian (Great weapons... duh)
a Rogue (duel wielding)
a fighter archer (archery)
a druid (circle of the fangs)
a sorcerer (great old ones origin)

again, some of the stuff on these people you can change before we begin, but this is more about getting a game going quickly... Come try out the module if you have been eyeballing it. It's going to be fun. Good Luck getting in! I await your replies.

damned
November 26th, 2016, 00:40
Hi waceycs and welcome.
You may find that a pickup game with 2 hours notice might struggle to get players.
You might also browse the recent LFG posts where there are new players looking for a game and invite them.
If you are using the FG Con Teamspeak server you might also check the LFG and the Lobby there.

waceycs
November 26th, 2016, 00:47
yea, its all short notice... we had someone cancel our regular game so we are still trying to play. It's a long shot. I will def check out the FG Con channel for players! Thanks

BDaniel
November 26th, 2016, 02:22
Sent you a PM. I am interested if you can get enough folks.