PDA

View Full Version : looking for long running pathfinder game

tyull
November 23rd, 2016, 16:01
im looking for a pathfinder campaign that is long running, has a good amount of rp, takes place on any day other than Wednesday Saturday and Sunday, has voice chat, and takes place between the times of 6pm-12am cst.
im fairly new to pathfinder (though i have years of experience with dnd) and i would like to play more of it with a good dm and fun players who enjoy rp.

Artaron
November 23rd, 2016, 20:29
Hi Tyull. Seems like this is your first post so Welcome to Fantasy Grounds !
Good luck finding a game.

tyull
November 23rd, 2016, 20:32
Thank you

Blahness98
November 23rd, 2016, 21:24
Man, I have everything aside from voice chat. My game is on Monday at 9pm to 12am (GMT-6). It is Mummy's Mask and the group I have together is pretty good at doing RP either in game or on my external forum. Have had an opening for a few days and we are in a good spot to bring in another player as a pair of PC's have died recently. If you can handle doing text chat, drop me a line and I can get you in game as early as Monday night.

And Welcome!

tyull
November 23rd, 2016, 21:37
I can't really do text chat, my typing to slow and I take to long to respond, I've also already going through mummy's mask with my Irl friends and am far in. Though thank you for responding.

Rogue
November 24th, 2016, 00:22
hey tyull, if you want to play at this VERY moment, I have a pathfinder game that has only one person in it.

tyull
November 24th, 2016, 01:59
Sorry I can't on wendsday though thank you

tyull
November 24th, 2016, 02:01
Please disregard this post ( also I would like to thank this community for being one of the nicest I've ever seen)

LordBalkoth
November 24th, 2016, 15:01
So you're no longer looking?

If you are looking, could check this out for Monday nights: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34614-Pathfinder-Legends-of-Belguth-LF-2-3-Players-(Saturday-at-Noon-EST)

tyull
November 24th, 2016, 15:05
Sorry but I'm no longer looking for a game though thank you for the offer