PDA

View Full Version : Mondo Sale brings gleam to my eyes :) Check Store link!

Varsuuk
November 23rd, 2016, 14:50
Also brings a little stress because unsure if only through Fri and if so I have a LOT of reading/review to do to catch it in time.

Great stuff!

[EDIT: Ignore confusion regarding the word "Mondo" in original title ;) I edited title to better express my "Happy-Joy-Joyness" ]

LordEntrails
November 23rd, 2016, 15:38
Looks like an awesome event :) Thanks for posting!

Raxxillion
November 23rd, 2016, 15:45
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Here goes my paycheck!

Asterionaisien
November 23rd, 2016, 18:09
Sorry for my ignorance, but what's Mondo Sale? I don't see any link too..

Varsuuk
November 23rd, 2016, 18:18
Sorry for my ignorance, but what's Mondo Sale? I don't see any link too..

Sorry for attempting to be whatever I thought I was being...humorous? Ironically unhip? ... anyhow better phrased:

Huge 25% plus SALE on all FG products just hit the Store!
( https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/ )

Enjoy!

Varsuuk
November 23rd, 2016, 18:19
Btw, Doug, when does the sale terminate and in what TZ?

ddavison
November 23rd, 2016, 18:22
The sale runs through Nov 29 at midnight AM EST on our site and until 10 am Pacific on Steam.

Asterionaisien
November 23rd, 2016, 19:03
Sorry for attempting to be whatever I thought I was being...humorous? Ironically unhip? ... anyhow better phrased:

Huge 25% plus SALE on all FG products just hit the Store!
( https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/ )

Enjoy!

Sorry, English is not my mothertongue, so i didn't catch the humour. My apologies :(

LindseyFan
November 23rd, 2016, 20:15
I took advantage of this and got everything I wanted! I batted my eyes and begged for my Xmas present early: Ultimate License and the D&D complete bundle!

ddavison
November 23rd, 2016, 21:15
I took advantage of this and got everything I wanted! I batted my eyes and begged for my Xmas present early: Ultimate License and the D&D complete bundle!

I love it!

Varsuuk
November 23rd, 2016, 21:17
Sorry, English is not my mothertongue, so i didn't catch the humour. My apologies :(

None necessary. I wasn't kidding, I am often "inscrutable" (and rambling...) - I'm the one who should be careful of the wording for clarity, not the reader.

PS - Had a superb time last Christmas in Pied Delemonte / & Limon? Can't recall the name right now, was a couple hour train ride up to the alps from Nice, took a side trip there for a couple days. Fantastic people and FOOD!

Varsuuk
November 23rd, 2016, 21:18
The sale runs through Nov 29 at midnight AM EST on our site and until 10 am Pacific on Steam.

Superb, that means I can plan all my purchases over Turkey Day and the weekend vs rushing. Thank you very much!

Asterionaisien
November 23rd, 2016, 21:23
None necessary. I wasn't kidding, I am often "inscrutable" (and rambling...) - I'm the one who should be careful of the wording for clarity, not the reader.

PS - Had a superb time last Christmas in Pied Delemonte / & Limon? Can't recall the name right now, was a couple hour train ride up to the alps from Nice, took a side trip there for a couple days. Fantastic people and FOOD!

Once tasted, real italian food cannot be forgotten :p
Jokes aside, ty for the info, I was not aware of the sale.

Varsuuk
November 23rd, 2016, 22:29
And now I made my second of several to come FG purchases (bought last 2 D&D releases in complete-my set, yesterday bought the D&D Maps Vol1

Considering complete my set on Deadlands (which is all entries except SW ruleset) but waiting because had to buy the ruleset on Steam a while back and it doesn't have me "registered" as owning it on the store page. (I sent Doug my receipt from Steam, so hoping to do so during sale)

Mortar
November 23rd, 2016, 22:55
Considering complete my set on Deadlands (which is all entries except SW ruleset) but waiting because had to buy the ruleset on Steam a while back and it doesn't have me "registered" as owning it on the store page. (I sent Doug my receipt from Steam, so hoping to do so during sale)

Something I should get around to doing as well...someday,

gqwebb
November 24th, 2016, 15:05

He shoots he scores!!!

https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.net/uploads/image/file/24401/cropped_CHELIOS.gif

LindseyFan
November 24th, 2016, 16:06
He shoots he scores!!!

Oh ya he did! For buying me a present like that, I let him roll a Charisma check with advantage.... it was a critical success. ;)

LordEntrails
November 24th, 2016, 16:45
oh ya he did! For buying me a present like that, i let him roll a charisma check with advantage.... It was a critical success. ;)
tmi! Tmi!
Rofl!!!

Myrdin Potter
November 24th, 2016, 17:32
For those that want a physical book to go along with the FG version, Amazon has a $10 of $25 or more in physical books. Code is holidaybook. Works in the USA for sure, not positive about other spots.