November 21st, 2016, 00:07
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: GMT-6 (Central USA)
Day of week and time: Mondays @ 9pm - 12am
Planned Frequency: Currently Running Weekly
Term: Until the end of the AP
Text or Voice: Text
Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends. Standard Paizo AP with secondary subplot tossed in.
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 in game, 1 needed
Character starting level & equipment: The new player will start out at level 11 and have standard level 11 wealth per level and a 20 point buy. I do have additional restrictions and those are listed on a forum I use for the game.
Character restrictions: I have a board for the restrictions.

Details of your scenario:
The ancient lands of Osirion are blanketed by the sands of time, and eldritch secrets and vast riches lay just beneath the sun-blistered surface. As modern Osirion opens its vaults and tombs to outsiders for the first time in centuries, many of these lost treasures and secrets are now emerging—some more troublesome than others. Hakotep I, a now-forgotten pharaoh, was robbed upon his burial. A secret sect took his heart and his funerary mask, both containing a portion of his soul. Betrayed the chance to pass on into the afterlife during his burial, Hakotep has existed in a state between life and death for millennia. The recent rediscovery of one of these lost soul fragments has allowed the trapped pharaoh to once again work in this world to redress the wrongs committed against him, and a cult worshipping him as a god-king grows in the heart of Osirion. Can a group of heroes brave terrible guardians, foul cults, and the burning sands of the desert to stop the rebirth of this ancient tyrant?

The party is currently finishing the 4th book in the AP and will be starting the 5th after a few tid bits of role play. The current party consists of a Swashbuckler, Sorcerer, Barbarian, and Healer Druid. The character that is getting replaced is a cleric healer/tank. Depending on when the new player would join in, they may end up playing the old player's character until they get back into a town to meet up a new person.

[Spolier Warning]

As far as the side story mentioned above, it was built using provided details from the character's backstories. The sorcerer has been plagued with assassin attacks since he was a young child. He has come to learn in that time that his father now half-brother blame him for the death of his mother. This has an adverse affect on the the Warpriest whose wife and children have been put as risk due to his friendship with the sorcerer. However, a friend of the barbarian and his ally (an old enemy NPC) prevented the wife of the warpriest from being kidnapped by the Cult of the forgotten pharaoh and now protects them from the assassins tracking the sorcerer. The barbarian and the sorcerer have also started up a romance. The kineticist turns out to be the sorcerer's half-sister whom was taken over by the ib of the Forgotten Pharaoh. After being freed from the ib, the kineticist joined the party to atone for the things she did while the pharaoh and to help the sorcerer. The oracle was a friend of the warpriest that joined him in their quest to restore order to the necropolis of Wati and remained with the party since then. The group is trying to keep their allies safe while attempting to take the fight to the half-brother of the sorcerer.

Anyone that is interested in getting in on this, feel free to PM me. The calendar link is here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1317), but I do not check it as I run the game using an outside board.

Blahness98
November 22nd, 2016, 04:54
Right now would be a good time to join in. The party just suffered a bad set back at the hands of a banshee. Two of the characters have died (The Warpriest and the Oracle) so the one player is deciding on if his character is going to get raised. Adding in a new character shouldn't be too hard to do at the moment.

Taonna
November 22nd, 2016, 13:01
And the kineticist passed the check on a 3, the sorc only survied cause he had shield other AND an ageis of recovery

Blahness98
November 27th, 2016, 18:02
Still looking for one more..

Khalil
November 29th, 2016, 17:21
Still looking for one more..

Man would have loved to join, but I'm halfway across the world and y'all play on weekdays.

Blahness98
May 22nd, 2017, 19:19
Well, it has been a few months, and I have another player opening. Time and day remain the same, but the characters are now at level 11.

Reafwalk
May 23rd, 2017, 01:45
I have zero pathfinder experience, and zero FG experience, so that makes me a perfect candidate right?
Okay, so i did play a lot of d&d 3 and 3.5 and some 4... and my understanding is that Pathfinder is basically what 3.0 and 3.5 would have been had they been.. you know.. done right... but that's not the same as experience. I have the basic license, and can pick up the pathfinder books... well tomorrow, if needs be :P

dellanx
May 23rd, 2017, 14:06
Wish I could play, by the time you guys start I go to sleep.

Wulfdeyne
May 24th, 2017, 00:36
If you're still looking for an extra on Mondays I'd love to join. Sending a PM.

Blahness98
May 24th, 2017, 01:22
Thanks for the interest, I have sent out PMs.