PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate License suddenly inactive after hiatus and 3.2.1 update

cdj0902
November 20th, 2016, 18:08
I haven't started up FG for about 1.5-2 months. I have an ultimate license. I started it up this morning to get it updated for a session tonight, and I am only showing that I have the "Free" license ont he splash window. I tried reactivating my license key and logging in on the settings window, login shows successful but nothing is changing. Please advise.

Trenloe
November 20th, 2016, 18:15
Are you on a subscription or a permanent license. If a permanent license, make sure that the FG settings window has your license key entered in the "License Key" field. Make sure it is correct and that there are no spaces before or after. Then run an update.

If you still have issues, check the second bullet here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34865-v3-2-x-Issues-Problems-after-updating-Random-script-errors-etc

ddavison
November 20th, 2016, 19:42
Double check in PayPal that the subscription is still active. If PayPal was unable to bill the sub, then it gets suspended and then canceled. If that happens, you would need to sign back up for a new subscription, replace the key with the new subscription key and then run an Update to unlock it again.