PDA

View Full Version : FG app!

DungeonDad
November 20th, 2016, 09:20
I would love to see a FG reader app. So I could read my rulebooks on the go. I know you can pull up pdfs, but with the money we spend on moduals . It would be a nice extra .

dulux-oz
November 20th, 2016, 10:00
I don't know if this helps or not, but with the DOE: OLE Extension you can have links to your pdf files (or practically anything else accessible via a URL) embeded just about anywhere you want in FG - Story entries, Notes pages, the other DOEs, - basically anywhere where you can place formatted text.

Cheers

lasmela
November 20th, 2016, 10:53
From what i understand DungeonDad wants to read the Reference Manuals in a separat app and not pdfs within Fantasy Grounds. This would be a new feature. You can suggest it on https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

dulux-oz
November 20th, 2016, 11:16
Oh - I misunderstood. He wants to read the FG modules, etc, without having to install FG - I read it as he wants to read non FG-stuff inside of FG - my bad!

Still, for doing the later: that's why I wrote the DOE: OLE :)

Cheers

Galach
November 20th, 2016, 13:58
I always dreamed with a feature like this. I usually read e lot on my Android devices and to be able to have my modules in there would be great, so I would be able to read them on the bus or on travels, since I do not own physical copies of all the D&D 5e official modules I on on FG (basically, all of them).

I will wait to see if DungeonDad will create an entry on idea informer, and if not, I will create one myself... lol

DungeonDad
November 20th, 2016, 14:06
go for it!