Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: AST (Atlantic Standard time) or GMT -4
Day of week and time: 8h00 pm to 12h00 pm (20h00 to 24h00) on Saturday
If new game, planned start date: 26 november 2016
Planned Frequency: weekly
Term: As long as it will take

Text or Voice: Text only

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: already have 2 player, looking for 3 or 4 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
Character restrictions: DD PHB, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, Elemental Evil Players and Volo's Guide to Monsters

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2261

Stanimir fills his mouth with wine, then spits into the fire. The flames turn from orange to green. As they dance and sway, a dark shape appears in the bonfire's core. "We come from an ancient land whose name is long forgotten, a land of kings. Our enemies forced us from our homes, and now we wander the lost roads..."

Are you brave enough to explore the land of Barovia? Are you wise enough to learn its history? Are you enough of a hero to remove the curse of this land?

MentalChillness
November 19th, 2016, 18:42
I'm in!

SirGraystone
November 19th, 2016, 19:16
That i already knew, and i couldnt send you a private message because your mailbox is full.

Antigone
November 19th, 2016, 21:52
Greywolfe is a Paladin Kelemvor. When he was young his village was attacked by a horde of zombie. The entire population was massacred, except him, hidden under a bed. During the night is black hair turned gray. When the undead were kill by clerics of Kelemvor, he was adopted as a mascot by them. He grew up with a hatred of the dead.

Older he started a Paladin training in order to travel the world and put all the undead in their place. He only wears black and gray clothes. Today it takes the road, for the first time, to help eliminate any threat and especially the undead...

Antigone
November 19th, 2016, 21:53
If you want me, this is the story for my Paladin :)

SirGraystone
November 21st, 2016, 19:22
Still have room for two more, so far we should have paladin, a wizard and a something :-)

LindseyFan
November 22nd, 2016, 02:31
I would love to join. I'm very new to FG, but I am studying and learning right now, so I will be ready to go. (If you'll have me). I'm pretty good at D&D and a really great roleplayer.

LindseyFan
November 26th, 2016, 02:30
I added my renderings of Shaylee to my Albums. Including a new one I made today!

Kanbie
November 26th, 2016, 03:10
I Echo an interest in joining, and have applied on your calendar.

SirGraystone
April 10th, 2017, 16:52
Since we are down to 4 players, we are looking for 1 or 2 new players to join our adventure. We are close to the end of Curse of Strahd, but will keep going with the same characters in more adventures after we are done with the Lord of Ravenloft (or he's done with us, whichever come first). This adventure is still text only, if you are interested let me know here or send me a private message about yourself and why you want to play with us.

P.S.: Next adventures, should be an conversion of the Savage Tide adventure path for 5e, damsel in distress, evil pirates, infernal demons,...

MoonlitDNC
April 11th, 2017, 07:55
I'm sort of dipping my toes in the water here.....I've actually played the start of Curse of Strahd on FG (long enough ago though that I'd likely need a session to get back in the swing). It ultimately wound up as the straw that broke the camel's back - re-rolls up to that point had been happening left & right prior to starting CoS, and I finally called it quits after my character slipped up and the DM gave her a curt & unceremonious end (I'd been the only non-reroller till then). The entire group disbanded 1 session later when a TPK occurred when everyone tumbled clear off a flight of stairs & died. At the very least, I think I walked away with a better knowledge of the "do's & dont's" of group synergy.

I'm a little hesitant to jump back into the same campaign again as my first time back to D&D since that whole debacle, but I'm an eastern timezone, full version, text-only player & the session times look amazing. I only miss games due to power & ISP outages & love going overtime. I prefer RP 60/Combat 40, and generally the style of D&D play that Matt Mercer promotes on his Critical Role show. I had previously been doing well enough with a pure Ranger/Finesse build & recently had an idea for a Cleric with some odd quirks, though I see on the calendar those two jobs are already filled. I would not mind trying Rogue if need be.

If the campaign till now or for the foreseeable future has pretty much been "hardcore kill-em-all" in tone, that plus the already-level 9 party (according to the calendar) gives me slight pause, but if you don't mind some of my apprehensions and are interested in adding me, I'd rather be playing D&D than not at the moment, so send me a PM - it should hit my email inbox & I check those regularly.

I should note that Strahd and one of the other 5E modules are the only D&D campaigns I've played. I usually just host Star Wars EotE and VampireTM games for friends & family.

SirGraystone
April 11th, 2017, 21:33
Hi, first a little about myself, i have been playing D&D in various version is the late 80s (which tell something of my age), about the campaign, the real campaign will be Savage Tide since the Curse of Strahd is very close to the end, we have mostly mature and friendly players, as character we have an Half-elf bard/sorcerer/warlock who got killed but was reincarnated into a dwarf, an human cleric who has yet to dies, a firbolg wizard who i have threaten to kill a few times, and a paladin of Kelemvor who did dies but came back as a revenant (I do like to threaten the group but they know i dont mean it :-D ). We had another player who was a ranger/fight named Shaylee but she stopped coming two month ago, hence to recruiting.

In the last episode while visiting the Castle of Ravenloft and killing all kind of monster, an annoying assassin keep shooting them in the back and vanishing, low on spells and supplies the group decided to go back to town to rest. They made their way back to the courtyard, only to find the way closed by the drawbridge. Lord Strahd offered them a duel with their champion against his pet assassin, which the paladin of course accepted. In furious battle he did kill the assassin, and the dying assassin whispered before falling "I'm sorry". With Lord Strahd laughing at them, the paladin removed the assassin's mask to learn that he just killed their missing friend Shaylee. The last scene was the paladin, cross the now lowered bridge with his dead friend in his arms.

Rod133
April 11th, 2017, 23:48
I am interested on joining if you still have room :)