PDA

View Full Version : Savage worlds: War of the Dead

tiltingtables
November 19th, 2016, 09:56
Description: War of the Dead is a campaign that takes your character from the first stages of the zombie outbreak and into a world forever changed. The normal rules of society, law, order, and decency are out the window. Gone. Forget about them. Luxury isn’t a good movie, a new video game, or finally affording that dream home. It’s being able to fall asleep at night, managing to wakeup the next morning, and having survived another day without becoming a Living Dead. It’s being able to find food enough to keep you moving throughout the day, or something to burn to keep warm when the nights get cold. Welcome to the war for survival . . . the War of the Dead.
Genre: horror
Ruleset: / Setting Savage Worlds / War of the Dead
Starting level: 0
Played: Weekly on Sundays 7pm GMT
Session Length:2-3 hours
Comms: Discord
player needed:4(0)

Am Looking forward to see who is brave enough to take on the walking dead.

Varsuuk
November 20th, 2016, 03:37
So, 2PM EST.

I'd like to jump on this, I have no SW play experience but I've been dying (not literally, I hope) to try either Deadlands Reloaded or War of the Dead for SW.

I have to see if it is doable. It's in the middle of the day, so harder to commit with wife and son and I don't want to be one of those "shows every other week" types. If I can get reasonable assurances of getting the time to play midday - I will grab a slot if there is one available.

When would it start tentatively, once you get enough players?

EDIT: Not sure he'd play - he's not sold on VTT yet... but he IS a TWD fan (and my old D&D bud since '87), do you have Ultimate or standard? I have Ultimate, but he - if he tried it - would be on demo. If he had fun on a VTT D&D or SW, I'd frigging gift him a full version afterwards ;)

Hermundure
November 20th, 2016, 09:50
I would be interested in this one also, never played SW so this looks like a good opportunity to start :-)

tiltingtables
November 20th, 2016, 15:40
I'm looking to have at least 3-4 players before i begin this game.

spite
November 21st, 2016, 03:48
Is this in addition or isntead of your thursday game of the same name? Just chekcing cause I had signed up to that one. :)

markjohn
November 21st, 2016, 12:21
Haven't played SW but interested in giving it ago if you have any free spots for this game still.

tiltingtables
November 21st, 2016, 21:50
i thought on the initial time and day of the week and thought that most people are too busy to game on a thursday so changed the day to sunday. i could of sworn i had messaged you about it... feel free to join this game if you wish...

spite
November 21st, 2016, 21:51
It's possible you did and I completely missed or forgot it. Just finished exam time at uni so who knows. :)

tiltingtables
November 22nd, 2016, 09:11
So, 2PM EST.

I'd like to jump on this, I have no SW play experience but I've been dying (not literally, I hope) to try either Deadlands Reloaded or War of the Dead for SW.

I have to see if it is doable. It's in the middle of the day, so harder to commit with wife and son and I don't want to be one of those "shows every other week" types. If I can get reasonable assurances of getting the time to play midday - I will grab a slot if there is one available.

EDIT: Not sure he'd play - he's not sold on VTT yet... but he IS a TWD fan (and my old D&D bud since '87), do you have Ultimate or standard? I have Ultimate, but he - if he tried it - would be on demo. If he had fun on a VTT D&D or SW, I'd frigging gift him a full version afterwards ;)

i currently have ultimate

tiltingtables
November 22nd, 2016, 09:13
Haven't played SW but interested in giving it ago if you have any free spots for this game still.

would be happy to have you join.

tiltingtables
November 22nd, 2016, 09:14
It's possible you did and I completely missed or forgot it. Just finished exam time at uni so who knows. :)

happy to have you still.

tiltingtables
November 22nd, 2016, 09:14
I would be interested in this one also, never played SW so this looks like a good opportunity to start :-)

happy to have you join.

Hector Trelane
November 22nd, 2016, 14:32
So, 2PM EST.

I hear this--my situation exactly! I'd love to play but that time is not one that is realistic for me on a regular basis. If you'd like a one-shot sacrificial lamb PC, though, I'd be happy to do the honors (for example, old veteran, bushy eyebrows, carries a pistol, but uses a walker--slowly).

spite
November 22nd, 2016, 19:50
happy to have you still.

Unfortunately the new time coincides with another game I have, so I cannot make this one. :(

Hope it's great though! :)

Echomikedelta
November 22nd, 2016, 20:00
I would love to play! I can commit to the time as well.

tiltingtables
November 23rd, 2016, 09:54
I would love to play! I can commit to the time as well.

Happy to have you.

Echomikedelta
November 23rd, 2016, 17:59
Happy to have you.

Do you want us to create characters or are we all going to do that together?

tiltingtables
November 23rd, 2016, 18:35
Do you want us to create characters or are we all going to do that together?

all together due to a few extra rules i need to go over.

tiltingtables
December 2nd, 2016, 18:42
can every please let me know if they can make it for our game on sunday please.