PDA

View Full Version : Curse of Strahd - (Sundays at noon Central, 1:00pm Eastern, 10:00am Pacific)

Nyghtmare
November 19th, 2016, 04:16
GM License: GM has Full so players can use any version including the demo
Game System: 5e D&D

Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day of week and time: Sundays starting at noon — sessions normally run 4 to 6 hours each
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Working through Curse of Strahd and have ideals in mind to continue the campaign with the same characters

Text or Voice: RPing in FG chat, OOC stuff in Teamspeak
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: Varies between quite RP heavy (there have been some sessions that have been non-stop RPing) to all combat/module related, with all points in between
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 regular players, looking for 1 or 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: Will start off at 6th level to match with the other PCs... will have at least 1 magic item
Character restrictions: Open for discussion on any race/class/background combination

Details of my scenario: I have been running online games for a couple of years now... starting with 4e and then moving to 5e when it was released. I cut my teeth back in the day with 1st and 2nd edition, although I missed the 3/3.5/Pathfinder era.

I am running a modified version of Curse of Strahd at the moment that sticks mainly to the printed version but has some of my own personal touches in there as well.

I am looking for players that are team-oriented, although some tension with others is fine if it makes sense from an RP point of view. Ultimately, we are running a Curse of Strahd campaign here, though, so the goal is to get through it eventually.

Looking for players that can commit to playing regularly (I understand that sometimes things come up and you may need to miss the odd week). A general familiarity of D&D, 5e in particular, as well as Fantasy Grounds is a plus, although we can expand the knowledge of anyone new to these systems if they prove to be a reliable addition to the campaign.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2263

khavi
November 19th, 2016, 11:18
I'd be interested! I'm new to FG, but I'm getting the hang of it (lots of watching the tutorial vids and playing with the program). Not sure what you're looking for to round out your team. I usually play a Bard if that's available (focus on healing and buffing but I like to blast things too).

Tylindell28
November 19th, 2016, 13:32
I'd love to join this campaign. I'm experienced with 5e and fg and this works out well for me because of the timeslot as well as because my current sunday campaign will end in one or two weeks. I'd also really love to sink my teeth into a Curse of Strahd campaign and I'm always interested in homebrew plot. I would love the opportunity to play with you guys.

Nyghtmare
November 19th, 2016, 17:53
(Following up with these two people now... if they work out, then I will have the players I need to replace the ones that I have lost in my campaign)