PDA

View Full Version : Critters from DLR Marshal's Handbook - not loaded in "Critters" window

Ixion77
November 19th, 2016, 01:41
On the left Creepy Critters List from Library > DLR Marshal's Handbook.
On the right the "Critter" list from the Critter button interface.
The DLR Marshal's Handbook Group is missing (and relative Critters too).

Moon Wizard
November 23rd, 2016, 01:49
Just pushed hot fix for this one.

JPG

Varsuuk
November 24th, 2016, 04:54
I JUST got the bundle and I am not very experienced in FG (though have mucked about in 5E) so maybe I just haven't done something right. I have every SW item added today to my account open in modules.

First, when I click on many buttons (npcs/creatures?) I get something like this:

Looking at the right side (I shrunk screen to fit all icons - I set icons to "All" not GM or player or...) I see the following, it looks like less buttons. Not sure if its OP has extensions or my setup is wrong.
Definitely, no "Critters" button...

I am also having connect to self issues, but I am sleep deprived from work so I will look at that issue fresh tomorrow :)

Moon Wizard
November 24th, 2016, 05:04
The Critters button and critter class are only visible with the Deadlands Reloaded extension. Make sure that the Deadlands Reloaded extension is loaded before using any Deadlands Reloaded adventures.

Regards,
JPG

Varsuuk
November 24th, 2016, 05:32
The Critters button and critter class are only visible with the Deadlands Reloaded extension. Make sure that the Deadlands Reloaded extension is loaded before using any Deadlands Reloaded adventures.

Regards,
JPG

See... I AM so silly ;)
On the bright side, since I couldn't check it out... I shopped for more things and bought 2 C&C adventures as well ;)

I'ma gonna fear how much I spent by Sunday...

Varsuuk
November 25th, 2016, 06:25
FYI - fixed the self-connect issues. Missed one step of the port openings ;)

spite
November 30th, 2016, 06:16
Is this an appropriate place to report other issues with critters and things? Such as enemies not having their weapons showing up as attacks?

Moon Wizard
December 1st, 2016, 01:42
Sure, just start a new thread with the report. I'm keeping on top of the SW specific items right now, since I updated about 100 different SavageWorlds DLC to work with the v3.2 changes. I figured I would break a few things. ;)

JPG

spite
December 1st, 2016, 02:50
Will do so. I've forgotten which ones but running the module again so will keep track as I come across them

Varsuuk
December 1st, 2016, 03:29
Sure, just start a new thread with the report. I'm keeping on top of the SW specific items right now, since I updated about 100 different SavageWorlds DLC to work with the v3.2 changes. I figured I would break a few things. ;)

JPG

I just finished release note for similar reason. I rewrote 85% of the Trading System to FIX Gateway code while implementing a new higher performance FIX engine library. We found many bugs in QA as expected (originally written with team of 5-6, mows it's just me at the new firm)... what happens first day of Beta testing by other firms? I made an indexing error in nested repeating groups that caused us to not output leg instruments in our SecurityList(y) responses.

A simple SecurityListRequestMessage parse that is at most 300 lines of code THAT goes wrong.

Didn't eat lunch, semi delirious (which left me ripe for discount offers at Schley's site ... Greyhawk maps are purdy) ... damn glad this wasn't on cyber monday, I might have drown econ PDFs and Symbol Packs and Annuals... yup, I should hit sack early. I won't mind you, but aim aware I should.

Thanks again for that amazingly responsive fix. I was thinking I'd gave to put off my trial run of SW modules to try to learn running for friend, but nope I was able to start on that.