PDA

View Full Version : Tome of Beasts lacking Vampire Warlock variant

Qoff
November 18th, 2016, 19:43
Hello, I couldn't find the Vampire Warlock Variant in the Tome of Beasts Module, it is right or I'm looking wrong?

Zacchaeus
November 18th, 2016, 21:59
Hello, I couldn't find the Vampire Warlock Variant in the Tome of Beasts Module, it is right or I'm looking wrong?

Tome of Beasts is currently being revised to include some errata and the Vampire Warlock will be included as an NPC in the revised edition - coming soon.

Qoff
November 18th, 2016, 22:10
Tome of Beasts is currently being revised to include some errata and the Vampire Warlock will be included as an NPC in the revised edition - coming soon.

Thank you!

Qoff
September 15th, 2017, 03:24
Any news on when it is going to become avaliable? It has been almost 1 year and it still don't have the Warlock Vampire.

Zacchaeus
September 15th, 2017, 10:45
This one fell by the wayside unfortunately. I'll see what I can do in a few weeks; but I can't promise anything just at this time.

Qoff
September 15th, 2017, 13:24
This one fell by the wayside unfortunately. I'll see what I can do in a few weeks; but I can't promise anything just at this time.

No problem, I'll create it manually, and btw: the other vampire option from the Tome of Beasts isn't in the module either.