PDA

View Full Version : Players not seeing Weapon Attacks in Combat Mode

ShadeRaven
November 18th, 2016, 00:21
Anyone else getting this? I have the latest patch but when players (and me as a DM) go into Combat Mode on the player's sheet, we aren't seeing any weapons in Combat Mode.

I even elimated all extensions to ensure it wasn't that.

SR

ShadeRaven
November 18th, 2016, 00:23
Quick Update:

Created a new character, dragged and dropped a new weapon on them... and it worked.. it does not work for pre-existing characters, though (I had tried this before the above post).

Update to Update:

On the new character, adding a shortbow did not give it a usable link in the combat tab. In fact, the only one that did work (from my first update) was a weapon I added to items from the PHB and renamed.

ShadeRaven
November 18th, 2016, 00:28
Hrm. Okay. To add to the mix. When I tried renaming a Short Bow to add it to see if that worked, it didn't. Then I deleted the longsword that was working and re-added it, and it didn't work this time either.

JohnD
November 18th, 2016, 00:29
Go to your inventory and equip the weapons and armor. Needs to be done for pre-existing PCs.

ShadeRaven
November 18th, 2016, 00:36
Oooh.. awesome!

Ixion77
November 19th, 2016, 17:12
Go to your inventory and equip the weapons and armor. Needs to be done for pre-existing PCs.
OR
Character Sheet > Tab Actions: on the bottom left corner spot the Mode field. Click it to set it to Preparation. Now scroll to the top and spot you WEAPONS, where you can see and set the EQUIPPED/CARRIED icon.
Next, if you switch again to Combat mode, only Equipped weapons are displayed. Not equipped weapons are still in your inventory, but hided in Combat mode.