PDA

View Full Version : Kingdoms!

drakonin
November 16th, 2016, 22:55
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=LGFG5EKINGDOMS WOO! Thank you Zacchaeus! This is just in time for a custom campaign I have been working on. I will have questions I am sure once I get it bought and looked at but again thank you for converting this.

LordEntrails
November 16th, 2016, 23:01
Looks interesting. Would love to hear your feedback after you use it a bit. I'm curious how balanced it is, and if you can drive your kingdom into doom or if its just a matter of how fast you grow.

Zacchaeus
November 16th, 2016, 23:02
No problem. :D

Trenloe
November 16th, 2016, 23:21
I believe it was originally produced to expand on the kingdom building rules at the center of the excellent "Kingmaker" adventure path. Which has had lots and lots of testing and feedback over the years and provided the basis of a lot of the Pathfinder Ultimate Campaign expansion - which is OGL and available to read here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateCampaign/kingdomsAndWar.html

Ultimate Campaign is mentioned in the OGL for 5E Kingdoms, so there are certainly some sections of that included.

So, I'd recommend having a look through the PRD entry for Ultimate Kingdoms to get an idea.

LordEntrails
November 16th, 2016, 23:40
Thanks Trenloe, you are a wealth of knowledge :)

kp9911
November 17th, 2016, 04:26
This looks very interesting and something my PCs with all their gold have been asking about lol

Zacchaeus
November 17th, 2016, 09:20
There seems to be a couple of expansions to this one as well lurking in my Dropbox folder.

drakonin
November 17th, 2016, 15:27
There seems to be a couple of expansions to this one as well lurking in my Dropbox folder.

Free expansions? :)

Zacchaeus
November 17th, 2016, 16:10
Free expansions? :)

I fear not.

Ravenclaw74
June 4th, 2017, 20:47
So you think that Ultimate Rulership, Factions, Battle,and War will be seeing the light of day?

Zacchaeus
June 4th, 2017, 22:38
So you think that Ultimate Rulership, Factions, Battle,and War will be seeing the light of day?

To be honest I don't know. I've had to step away a little from the Legendary Games stuff; however I think they are on the developer's list so maybe someone else might take those on if they are available.

Ravenclaw74
June 4th, 2017, 23:12
To be honest I don't know. I've had to step away a little from the Legendary Games stuff; however I think they are on the developer's list so maybe someone else might take those on if they are available.

Hope so. I bought all the Ultimate Kingdoms stuff from Legendary Games from seeing your FG contribution here. Ironically, I just got the FG version today. I hope you can create armies and fight them using Fantasy Grounds, I am still a bit confused on how to do that. I rules in the 5e compatible version is a bit confusing, and I think the reason is there is some Pathfinder rules mixed in. I never really got this CR thing.