PDA

View Full Version : Notes seem to be blank for Savage Worlds games after 3.2 update?

Hector Trelane
November 16th, 2016, 16:34
Want to report that thus far, loading two Savage Worlds campaigns, after the update v 3.2.1, I can't see notes in the window. Checking my db.xml file, the data seems to be there still--it's just not showing up. Anyone else encountering this problem? It happened even without any extensions (at all) loaded.

Black Hammer
November 16th, 2016, 18:32
Yeah, mine worked in 3.2.0, but when I updated just now to 3.2.1, they vanished. This bodes ill for the 50 Fathoms campaign I was supposed to get back to running tomorrow.

EDIT: Also, does the Adventure deck plugin work for you? I was about to buy that as well for the campaign, never messed with the adventure deck for Savage Worlds in FG or tabletop, but it seems fun. Bit of a waste of $15 if the plugin doesn't work with the new FG.

Trenloe
November 16th, 2016, 18:46
EDIT: Also, does the Adventure deck plugin work for you? I was about to buy that as well for the campaign, never messed with the adventure deck for Savage Worlds in FG or tabletop, but it seems fun. Bit of a waste of $15 if the plugin doesn't work with the new FG.
Even if it doesn't work, I'm sure it will be fixed ASAP once the devs are made aware of any issues.

Hector Trelane
November 16th, 2016, 20:43
Yeah, mine worked in 3.2.0, but when I updated just now to 3.2.1, they vanished. This bodes ill for the 50 Fathoms campaign I was supposed to get back to running tomorrow.

Adventure deck works fine for me under v3.2.1.

It's kind of extraneous, but it's just so much fun--an especially good fit for pirates, I think.

damned
November 16th, 2016, 22:02
Want to report that thus far, loading two Savage Worlds campaigns, after the update v 3.2.1, I can't see notes in the window. Checking my db.xml file, the data seems to be there still--it's just not showing up. Anyone else encountering this problem? It happened even without any extensions (at all) loaded.

Hector better post this also in the 3.2.0 or 3.2.1 threads so that Moon Wizard sees it.

Hector Trelane
November 16th, 2016, 22:21
Hector better post this also in the 3.2.0 or 3.2.1 threads so that Moon Wizard sees it.

Okay will do

Moon Wizard
November 16th, 2016, 22:35
Just pushed hot fix. Please update, and make sure you can see your notes again.

Regards,
JPG

Hector Trelane
November 16th, 2016, 22:46
Just pushed hot fix. Please update, and make sure you can see your notes again.

Regards,
JPG

That fixed it for me--wow, quick service! Fantastic!

Skellan
November 16th, 2016, 23:01
I was about to report this but its already been fixed. Thanks Moon Wizard, you are the man