PDA

View Full Version : d20 Modern Ruleset Issues

APPR3NTIC3
November 16th, 2016, 07:20
After updating Fantasy Grounds, I'm having issues with the d20 Modern Ruleset. Some of the Icons show up even if they're unchecked in the library if you check them a duplicate shows up. I've removed all extensions and 3rd party mods, I even uninstalled and deleted the two folders for Fantasy Grounds and reinstalled. Yet the problem persists. The buttons that are acting up are Tables, Encounters, Images, NPCs, Items, and Notes. When clicked on they display this error code (On the buttons that display irregardless of the 'library' option being enabled).

TABLES
Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (tablelist : tables)

ENCOUNTERS
Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (encounterlist : encounter)

IMAGES
Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (imagelist : image)

NPCS
Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (npclist : npc)

ITEMS
Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (itemlist : item)

NOTES
Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (notelist : notes)

The butons that do display only when enabled in 'library' do work, and don't display an error.

damned
November 16th, 2016, 09:00
Please post in the 3.2.0 or 3.2.1 threads by Moon Wizard as there are some changes that need to be made to this ruleset.
You do need to check the buttons via Library and you will need to use teh New Buttons that appear and not the ones that were already there...

Moon Wizard
November 16th, 2016, 09:19
I just pushed a hot fix of a quick and dirty update to the d20 Modern ruleset to allow it to run on v3.2.x. I wasn't able to run a full set of tests, but I didn't get any immediate errors when opening the various record types. Also, none of the modules have been updated to take advantage of the new campaign lists.

Please let me know of any new errors you see, so I can get those patched up as soon as I can.

Regards,
JPG

APPR3NTIC3
November 16th, 2016, 22:25
I just pushed a hot fix of a quick and dirty update to the d20 Modern ruleset to allow it to run on v3.2.x. I wasn't able to run a full set of tests, but I didn't get any immediate errors when opening the various record types. Also, none of the modules have been updated to take advantage of the new campaign lists.

Please let me know of any new errors you see, so I can get those patched up as soon as I can.

Regards,
JPG

Thanks so much for the quick reply, I just tested it out and the extra buttons are gone! You're awesome Moon Wizard! Also I'll keep an eye out for any bugs, I mostly use d20 Modern a lot as of late.