PDA

View Full Version : Groups (3.2)

Ken L
November 15th, 2016, 19:00
How does one move NPCs between groups? I can't seem to make use of the mechanic save for creating them in the desired group, but I have no way to move them between groups.

LordEntrails
November 15th, 2016, 19:06
Expand the group menu (so you have the little drop down type list), scroll so that the group you are interested in is visible, then drag the entry into that group.

Doug shows this on his video, but I don't remember at what time and I can't go look right now.

Ken L
November 15th, 2016, 19:28
Ah, I see now, I noticed that when you add a group, then press the brown edit button to finish adding you get the following error:

Script Error: [string "list_category"]:1: attempt to index field 'idelete' (a nil value)

Zacchaeus
November 15th, 2016, 20:13
Ah, I see now, I noticed that when you add a group, then press the brown edit button to finish adding you get the following error:

Script Error: [string "list_category"]:1: attempt to index field 'idelete' (a nil value)

This is fixed in 3.2.1.

Additionally in 3.2.1 you'll be able to create entries directly in the group you want them to be in rather than them defaulting to 'None'

Xydonus
November 16th, 2016, 08:28
Additionally in 3.2.1 you'll be able to create entries directly in the group you want them to be in rather than them defaulting to 'None'

Yeah, one of the very first things I noticed and pointed out. I thought it unusual that such a function was missing. Glad it will be in 3.2.1.

JohnD
November 17th, 2016, 06:16
Yeah, one of the very first things I noticed and pointed out. I thought it unusual that such a function was missing. Glad it will be in 3.2.1.

3.2.1 is out now.