PDA

View Full Version : Inns & Taverns

SteveG
September 23rd, 2005, 02:52
Inns & Taverns by Darkfuries Publishing, is there an interest in having those available as purchasable item for FG?

As for any concerns on copyright infringement, I have the right to create derivitive works from the publisher.

richvalle
September 23rd, 2005, 18:04
If the amount of material/quality/price were right I would be very interested.

rv

Graiskye
September 23rd, 2005, 21:29
I think soon thers going to be high demand for anything available for FG, of course as RV stated the price has to be right,in this age of Google, and the web, one cann find pretty much whatever they are looking for given a bit of work. So the price should reflect this reality, not that a publisher doesnt have the right to make a dime, but these are the times we live in. I would think anything under 10.00 has a pretty good chance of being consumed but of course this is just IMHO, for some the price might be 5.00 , good luck anyways hope more publishers will take the lead of the few here who seem to be on the vanguard of a new style of gaming. Grai

richvalle
September 23rd, 2005, 21:35
In my opinion...

$5 or less sounds about right. Its material done from another medium so a conversion of sorts. It is 'fun' but of limited value (not a campaign, adventure ect).

rv

msd
September 23rd, 2005, 22:15
Personally, I would welcome an addition (almost any addition) to the market of FG-compatibile products.

Just as publishers (as very clearly evidenced on these boards and others) primarily think about what is good for publishers, I - not being a publisher - think about what is good for players.

What is good for players right now is some additional competition. Additional competition in the marketplace will hopefully raise the quality of products that are currently being released and that is good for players and it is good for publishers releasing high-quality materials and it ensures that FG continues to remain a platform that attracts online gamers.

Go for it! :D