PDA

View Full Version : Heroes of Ironoak(5E, One-shot, Lvl 15) Nov 30, 7:30 PM Central Time

Reosoul
November 13th, 2016, 01:37
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: Central Time, USA
Day of week and time: Wednesday, Dec 7th, 8:15 PM Central Time
If new game, planned start date: Dec 7th, 8:15 PM Central Time
Planned Frequency: One shot.
Term: One of many lead-ups to a homebrew campaign setting: Bastion. Intended to begin in 2017.

Text or Voice: Voice only, information on calendar. Must have push-to-talk.
Voice software used: Private Mumble Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: One-shot, likely more combat than RP for this one.
Number of Players in game & needed: 6 players maximum; first come, first serve. If not connected to VOIP or FG at game start time, you will be substituted.
Character starting level & equipment: Start at level fifteen. Stats are determined via Point Buy or Array, your choice. Starting items befitting your class, one +1 weapon, one +1 armor. 5,000 GP for purchasing mundane equipment only.
Character restrictions: The following races are banned: Gnome, Genasi. Dragonborn. The rest may be slightly modified, but not enough to require a character overhaul. See calendar.

Details of your scenario: One of many lead-ups to a homebrew campaign setting: Bastion. Stormclouds loom over the Ironoak woods, the people are threatened by an evil from beyond misery, the gateway of death, and hosted by an all-consuming directive: Revenge. Can you defend the Ironoak Hall and it's people against the overwhelming onslaught until dawn arrives?

Game Calendar: Heroes of the Ironoak (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2253)

Mad Nomad
November 14th, 2016, 04:12
Hi, signed up on the calendar. Looked like there was still a spot.

Tanarion
November 16th, 2016, 03:29
Signed up, looks like your full. If needed I can fill in if you have a no show. Only played a handful of games via FG and RollD20, but have played many years via PnP.

Reosoul
December 1st, 2016, 04:43
Bump. Rescheduled due to lack of players.

Dockelley113
December 1st, 2016, 07:45
I am interested and have signed up. I will think of my character over the next couple days.

Mikey
December 2nd, 2016, 09:22
Also have signed up, sounds intriguing.

Frost Globe
December 7th, 2016, 23:39
If you'll accept me, I just signed up. :^)