PDA

View Full Version : LFP Savage worlds War of the Dead Thursdays 7pm GMT+1 4 Players needed

tiltingtables
November 12th, 2016, 20:44
Looking to try my hand at savage worlds. This will be my first time ever playing it, so it will be my first time Gming it.
It will be a weekly game so played every Thursday.
for comms we will be using discord.
any questions feel free to ask.

spite
November 12th, 2016, 20:48
Do you happen to have a calendar link up? And how long you think the game will run for each day? 3, 4, 5 hours etc? I am interested definitely, but have my final exam this coming thursday so if you start this week I'd miss the first day >.<

tiltingtables
November 12th, 2016, 22:01
Do you happen to have a calendar link up? And how long you think the game will run for each day? 3, 4, 5 hours etc? I am interested definitely, but have my final exam this coming thursday so if you start this week I'd miss the first day >.<

i don't currently have a calendar link for this campaign sorry. i'm aiming for the sessions to be anything from 2-4 hours depending on how far we get or need to get.

spite
November 12th, 2016, 22:04
I'd recommend setting a calendar link up https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/ for people to apply on and easily get their timezone converted. Also lets you manage applicants and contact everyone easily, and players can track their campaigns they run in easily.

As long as we stay under 4 hours I am down for this. :)

tiltingtables
November 13th, 2016, 07:21
I'd recommend setting a calendar link up https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/ for people to apply on and easily get their timezone converted. Also lets you manage applicants and contact everyone easily, and players can track their campaigns they run in easily.

As long as we stay under 4 hours I am down for this. :)

How do i set up the calendar i'm mainly stuck on the alias and password bit. I know what the server/alias is but i don't want it to be public and what is the password for?

spite
November 13th, 2016, 08:09
How do i set up the calendar i'm mainly stuck on the alias and password bit. I know what the server/alias is but i don't want it to be public and what is the password for?

alias and password are the ways to get into your server. You can leave them blank and give them out on the day if you like. :)

tiltingtables
November 13th, 2016, 13:36
alias and password are the ways to get into your server. You can leave them blank and give them out on the day if you like. :)

thanks have sorted it out for this thursday on the calendar.