PDA

View Full Version : LFG - New Player, Looking to Learn in a weekly USTZ game

Dortz
November 12th, 2016, 15:32
Hey guys, I have been trying to get into DnD for a few weeks now, but I don't seem to be able to find games that can fit my time schedule and have openings.

I'm available most evenings from 8-12 CST, and most of the day Saturday, CST. I am traveling for work next week, I would be probably able to participate using hotel internet

As for the game, I don't really know much about anything, so I'm open to running with any ruleset, as long as my potential GM is willing to be patient with me as I learn. I'll do my best to make sure my inexperience doesn't get in the way of a good story either. I would like to play on a weekly basis, as I mentioned, weekday evenings or saturday CST works for me.

LordBalkoth
November 14th, 2016, 02:52
Ignore the day/time for now, we had some people's schedules change and we're currently trying to find a new time that works for everyone...but the result should be something that works for you given what you've said. See if this interests you: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34614-Pathfinder-Legends-of-Belguth-LF-2-3-Players-(Saturday-at-Noon-EST)