PDA

View Full Version : PFC - #3-21: The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment - (CORE) - Sunday Nov. 20

Blackfoot
November 11th, 2016, 19:01
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

In order to learn about the esoteric faith of the Empyreal Lord Korada, the PCs are sent by the Pathfinder Society to explore an abandoned aasimar temple to the benevolent deity. But what they find there is anything but an opportunity for peaceful reflection and enlightenment.

Written by Ron Lundeen.

Sign up on the Game Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2108).

Well.. we're finally back up and running.
This game will be SUNDAY November 20th at 7am Eastern (see the game calendar for your local TZONE conversion).

All the usual stuff..
Post character files to this thread...
Previous Chronicle Sheet
Character .xml
Inventory Tracking Sheet

Also post up what you are playing to help others decide what to bring.
This is likely to run in subtier 4-5.. so be prepared for that. 4th Level pregens are available.

cmdisc
November 11th, 2016, 19:31
After a long rest, Fengard is ready to hit the adventure trail again. He and his large Ape will be along for this one. I'll get his last Chronicle and XML updated and posted soon.

By the way, this time slot should be perfect for Europe and Australia too. So hopefully we'll get a big response.

xazil
November 11th, 2016, 21:22
Actually it's pretty late but I'll come along if Heinrich riots in.

d1wright
November 12th, 2016, 03:05
Lucia is ready to continue adventuring with the Pathfinder Society.

bsktballchmp85
November 15th, 2016, 23:03
Geltonk firebomb, the fiery human Cleric, is definitely ready for another adventure and ready to help the group anyway he can

bsktballchmp85
November 15th, 2016, 23:58
this ought to be fun with two clerics so cant wait for this fun mission

Blackfoot
November 16th, 2016, 04:33
Well there's 1 character... only 5 to go... 2 of the players who have signed up on the calendar haven't even posted yet so their spots aren't 'reserved' yet. Please try and get me your characters by Saturday...

Nemori
November 17th, 2016, 13:34
I pulled out as Sunday turned out to be too busy for me, good luck with the game.

KevenSimmons
November 18th, 2016, 11:32
I'll sit in with a pregen unless you get a bunch more signups to play a PC character in which case I will defer them. I'd like to try out one of the arcane caster pregens - Ezren or Seoni. I'll need to over their builds before deciding.

cmdisc
November 18th, 2016, 14:31
Here is Fengard and Gorduvo.

cmdisc
November 18th, 2016, 15:05
Has anyone heard from Farnaby? He was one of the GMs helping with this season run, but I've not heard anything from him since well before the CON. My emails to him have gone unanswered.

Blackfoot
November 19th, 2016, 02:56
Not a word.

cmdisc
November 19th, 2016, 21:43
Not a word.

:(

How many people do we have set for this run?

Blackfoot
November 19th, 2016, 21:47
Looks like 6?

damned
November 19th, 2016, 23:31
Has anyone heard from Farnaby? He was one of the GMs helping with this season run, but I've not heard anything from him since well before the CON. My emails to him have gone unanswered.

That is concerning. I do hope he is ok.