PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty finding the \ file field so you can translate \ change

YAKO SOMEDAKY
November 10th, 2016, 17:17
I'm having trouble finding the information that appears in the chat when we make an attack, we roll some skill or skill ... in the case is the Ruleset of the Call of Cthulhu.
Ex: Joshua
[ATTACK] Kick (50%) [Simon] and I would like to switch to [ATACA COM]
[SKILL] Bargain (75%) and I would like to switch to [PERICIA]
[ABILITY] Sanity check (80%) and I would like to switch to [SKILL] Sanity test ....
And I'm having a hard time figuring out where the calculus definitions are for Art, Occupation, Piloting, Dodging, Cthulhu Myths, Other language and own language so you can finish the translation of Ruleset
I would just like to know what files store this information since I was able to change the damage message and Combat Tracker attack rolls.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
November 10th, 2016, 17:31
It is worth remembering that whenever I do the roll of tests whether in the spreadsheet of the character or the NPC it will always display [ATTACK] ... already if I do the same in the combat tracker appears the message [ATACA COM]

Moon Wizard
November 11th, 2016, 06:13
Use a program like Notepad++ to do a search over all the .xml and .lua files in a directory. That's what I use.

Regards,
JPG