PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Player LFG [Pathfinder]

KingofKlubs
November 9th, 2016, 21:54
Hey,

I've tried writing this ad several times already, thinking in terms as to how best to put myself across. It's nigh impossible to do properly so for any Pathfinder GM reading this, assume Im downplaying what follows.

Talented and experienced player eager to play Pathfinder again in a GMT friendly timezone over the weekend. I havent played in a long time and I think it important to remember what its like to be the person on the other side of the board. I want to be part of a team again, as opposed to challenging the team.

Anyone aware of a vacant chair around a gathering table, I'd appreciate a poke :)

LordBalkoth
November 10th, 2016, 22:18
Can you elaborate on GMT friendly timezone?

KingofKlubs
November 13th, 2016, 07:46
Can you elaborate on GMT friendly timezone?

Anything between 3pm-10pm GMT start time I suppose but I can go a little later if necessary

Trennik
November 13th, 2016, 21:46
I'm looking for an experienced player for my campaign, the time is a little later than you posted. It's 5:30pm-10:30pm GMT on Wednesdays. I'm running the Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords adventure path, players are level 6.

KingofKlubs
November 14th, 2016, 17:53
I'm looking for an experienced player for my campaign, the time is a little later than you posted. It's 5:30pm-10:30pm GMT on Wednesdays. I'm running the Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords adventure path, players are level 6.

I honestly cannot say how grateful I am. Thank you so much. Point me to the specifics and I swear I wont let you down :)

Trennik
November 14th, 2016, 19:45
Your private messages folder is full!

What you'll need to do is create a level 6 character using 20 point buy, and make sure it follows the Pathfinder Society character creation guidelines. E-mail your character to [email protected], I'll look it over. Let me know if you have any questions! Current characters are a dwarven warpriest, human fighter, and half elf swashbuckler.

Trennik
March 1st, 2017, 20:57
KingofKlubs your private messages folder is full again.

KingofKlubs
March 5th, 2017, 12:41
KingofKlubs your private messages folder is full again.

Sorry about that. Cleared now

Victor
March 5th, 2017, 22:26
Assume you are no longer looking for a game?

JerryRig
March 6th, 2017, 19:34
Going to be starting a Saturday morning (UTC-6) Serpent Skull campaign soon. I'm looking at 9 am start which i believe is 3 pm for you. Send me a private message if your interested.

time zone converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20170306T09&p1=4351&p2=1334)