PDA

View Full Version : Beasts & Barbarians Theme

Mask_of_winter
November 9th, 2016, 02:54
Good job Maksim! I really like the look!
Clicking around I found a few bits missing though.
chase, calendar and tools, button_down.png are showing the default SW buttons instead of yours.

The adventure generator and added maps for Vengeance of the Branded Devils are pretty cool! Thanks for this!

Mask_of_winter
November 9th, 2016, 03:03
Oh and the sidebar icon for Items is missing.

Atrill
November 9th, 2016, 03:29
1. Is you mean default SW buttons on pressing?
2. What you mean about "sidebar icon"? Sidebar button? It on right place.

Atrill
November 9th, 2016, 03:38
I see what you mean! This is because capital letters in filenames. I fixed this. Waiting for update, thank you very much.

Mask_of_winter
November 9th, 2016, 03:51
No, thank YOU sir!

Hendell
November 10th, 2016, 01:10
This is very well done.
I agree the adventure generator is a big plus.

Mask_of_winter
November 25th, 2016, 09:36
Maksim, I just purchased Nemezis. The vehicle sidebar icon is also missing on the theme. Good job on the theme once again! You may to tell James to update the product page with new screenshots too!

Atrill
November 28th, 2016, 14:54

Hello. I use win10 with 3.2.1 FG version and can not see issue. Screenshot in this post. Please, show me screens. I will do what I can to fix this.

Mask_of_winter
November 28th, 2016, 15:02
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/A4n3iWK06nn7DcSDCdWbYBFy6QKCa-KYwWBPIQu3qGJmCmNu8zt-kGMN339-iBgDw0GCZ0OQnWc=w1600-h900-rw-no
Windows 10 and 3.2.1 here as well.
Doesn't make any sense.

Topdecker
November 28th, 2016, 15:53
Dupe, sorry.

Topdecker
November 28th, 2016, 15:59
My comments about the Beasts & Barbarians theme...

First, I gotta say that I like it. Plain text with no iconography is just fine and very clean looking.

The small icons, however, are too dark to read easily. It is somewhat annoying to need to float my mouse over them until the tool-tip appears. Note that it isn't all of the little buttons - OPTIONS, MODIFIERS, and EFFECTS are different in that they have color or have gold embossing that is lacking the other 7 buttons (they actually appear as though disabled compared to the three that I mentioned).

Tim

Atrill
December 1st, 2016, 14:23
Thank for your opinion. I will change a brightness soon.

BOOT KNIFE
December 3rd, 2016, 19:42
Last night I played in a B&B game where I could not see the top two buttons (the combat tracker and I think the chase tracker). The GM had to share the combat tracker with me so I could see it. This also happened to others at the table and this was not the first time this happened to me. I was a player in the game and not the host, so I don't know if this is an issue with the module or the SW ruleset. I'm using Windows 7 and FG 3.2.1. I love the rest of it though and will buy it soon.

Hendell
December 3rd, 2016, 19:50
Those are options the gm can set in game so you can pull up the tracker at anytime.

If this is not on he will need to share the tracker each time combat starts.

I think it is the mini tracker on/off in the combat options.

Topdecker
December 3rd, 2016, 19:52
Those items are GM controlled and players will not have a button to open them. The GM has a button that allows him to share each at his leisure. It makes it handy for setting up an encounter and getting all the visibilities and combat orders setup.

The button is labeled 'SHARE' on either window.

BOOT KNIFE
December 3rd, 2016, 19:53
That's strange because it looks like I can see just the bottoms of the buttons. I think there will be another game next week. I'll try to remember to take a screen shot and post it.