PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e Multiverse Late Night Tues, Thurs, or Sat 12AM-3AM(PST) Game LFP

MentalChillness
November 9th, 2016, 01:27
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: PST
Day of week and time: Saturdays (12AM-3AM) PST
If new game, planned start date: Week of the 11/21 or 11/28 depending on if we have players.
Planned Frequency: Weekly.
Term: Long term.

Text or Voice: Voice.
Voice software used: Teamspeak FG Server or Discord.

Roleplay & Combat mix: I can do 50/50 RP/Combat, but will cater to what the players decide.
Number of Players in game & needed: We need 3-5 more.
Character starting level & equipment: 1 and default equipment.
Character restrictions: Anything from the PHB, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, Elemental Evil Players Companion, and Volo's Guide is accepted.

Details of your scenario: This is a game that will take place where the players decide. They will choose the module and traverse the lands with dynamic choices unfolding according to their preferences and decisions. I own all of the current 5e modules and have homebrews as well.

Link to Gamecalendar page:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2247

C8kiemonstr
November 9th, 2016, 02:45
I am new to FG but not new to D&D, I would love to join in on your game! I do not have any characters or classes preferred. I would be abke to participate on saturdays. Let me know

MentalChillness
November 9th, 2016, 04:46
I am new to FG but not new to D&D, I would love to join in on your game! I do not have any characters or classes preferred. I would be abke to participate on saturdays. Let me know

We would be happy to have you! You can click on the calendar link and add yourself to the list while we work out scheduling.

Tylindell28
November 9th, 2016, 09:19
I am experienced with FG as well as with 5e, and this sounds like a great opportunity. I would like to join!

Vulcarnon
November 9th, 2016, 15:24
Hey, i would like to join, i know the basics of FG & d&d 5e.
And this sounds like it can be great

MentalChillness
November 10th, 2016, 06:36
I am experienced with FG as well as with 5e, and this sounds like a great opportunity. I would like to join!

Hey, i would like to join, i know the basics of FG & d&d 5e.
And this sounds like it can be great

Both of you have been invited. Once we have 5-6 players voting on one night, I will close the calendar and we will start our weekly game from there on.

jozef321
November 10th, 2016, 06:56
Im a new player looking to play. i would be able to do Tuesday night from 12-3am pst time do you have any spots left open? i have some experience playing 5th edition with my friends but very new to fantasy grounds. i have two character concepts that im working on

Character Meliodas
race tiefling variant with wings,
war cleric for the goddess Leria.
background charlatan

chaotic neutral- my character is very deceptive and persuasive but would never do anything intentionally to hurt the group. Getting information has become a second nature but sometimes I will step over the line to do whats needed.

backstory- Abandoned from my demon mother Skoma on the island of Nimbral , My Character took up blacksmithing before joining up with the mistwalkers and became a cleric. My brethren took our goddess divine blessing to use illusion spells my background in Smithing allowed me to take the path of war. I'm currently on a secret mission to find information on my goddess and her supposed death and started my travels.

character lupia
race Halfling
Monk way of the open hand
background sailor
neutral good

backstory- i was the outcast at my monistary of loufo where i was trained in hand to hand combat and found myself looking for more in my life. i left the monastery to travel the world as a sailor. while still honing my skills i started to teach the crew the ways of the open hand.

MentalChillness
November 10th, 2016, 12:31
Im a new player looking to play. i would be able to do Tuesday night from 12-3am pst time do you have any spots left open? i have some experience playing 5th edition with my friends but very new to fantasy grounds. i have two character concepts that im working on

Character Meliodas
race tiefling variant with wings,
war cleric for the goddess Leria.
background charlatan

chaotic neutral- my character is very deceptive and persuasive but would never do anything intentionally to hurt the group. Getting information has become a second nature but sometimes I will step over the line to do whats needed.

backstory- Abandoned from my demon mother Skoma on the island of Nimbral , My Character took up blacksmithing before joining up with the mistwalkers and became a cleric. My brethren took our goddess divine blessing to use illusion spells my background in Smithing allowed me to take the path of war. I'm currently on a secret mission to find information on my goddess and her supposed death and started my travels.

character lupia
race Halfling
Monk way of the open hand
background sailor
neutral good

backstory- i was the outcast at my monistary of loufo where i was trained in hand to hand combat and found myself looking for more in my life. i left the monastery to travel the world as a sailor. while still honing my skills i started to teach the crew the ways of the open hand.

We are still accepting spots and still deciding on a time! Welcome aboard!

jozef321
November 10th, 2016, 22:52
i could do this, it will be late for me but once a week wont hurt me

DungeonDad
November 11th, 2016, 10:08
Hi I am a new player Saturday night is good for me. I have no preference on class ect. Never played but I hold a standard license .

MentalChillness
November 11th, 2016, 10:46
We have gone back to deciding on a night and will be closing anymore applications soon.

MentalChillness
November 11th, 2016, 10:48
Hi I am a new player Saturday night is good for me. I have no preference on class ect. Never played but I hold a standard license .

I've sent you an invite to the Calendar, we are currently deciding on the proper night. Welcome aboard!

yami_khavi
November 11th, 2016, 21:37
Hi! Sounds like fun! Not sure if you have any space left, but if so, I'd love to play - I'm new to FG but I'm excited to try it! ;)

Saturday night works best for me, but I'm available the other days as well if you're still accepting players.

MentalChillness
November 13th, 2016, 06:41
Hi! Sounds like fun! Not sure if you have any space left, but if so, I'd love to play - I'm new to FG but I'm excited to try it! ;)

Saturday night works best for me, but I'm available the other days as well if you're still accepting players.

If you can play Saturday (12AM-3AM) PST, you're more than welcome to join us. We have a couple spots left.

yami_khavi
November 13th, 2016, 07:40
If you can play Saturday (12AM-3AM) PST, you're more than welcome to join us. We have a couple spots left.

I'm totally available to play then! 8D

Stife
November 13th, 2016, 14:26
Hi, I have not used Fantasy Grounds before, have played ADnD, DnD, Others in the past.

Just in case your still looking for players, I have applied a Human Ranger on the Calendar.

Mavors
November 17th, 2016, 06:34
I want in, but I need to make a character. I'm making him now. I'm new to FG, and I just recently picked up DnD back up. I played over 25 years ago. I noticed you don't have a cleric in the party. I can try to play one.

I have Discord, but I can download TS if you need me to.

Gruber
March 31st, 2017, 01:02
Hey, what happened to this game?

Lyconius
March 31st, 2017, 02:27
I work from 2300-0700 pst but I may be able to hook it up to play from work... totaly interested though. Already have 4 characters made up