PDA

View Full Version : Couldnt dran and drop spells to NPC

Salva
November 8th, 2016, 15:27
Hi, again. Yo gonna kill me for asking too much :square:
Im trying to add spells to an NPC, but it doesnt seem to work.
Cant find what im doing wrong:
https://screencast.com/t/zLSFmE9E3X4
Thank you

Myrdin Potter
November 8th, 2016, 15:29
What you are doing wrong is trying before the next patch that fixes the issue is out. Look at the new thread on release 3.2.1 which is in testing and should be released soon. It fixes the problem.

In a previous discussion on the the bug, it was mentioned that the preferred method to add spells is via the spell casting trait and a spell list instead of dragging and dropping individual spells.

Salva
November 8th, 2016, 15:34
What you are doing wrong is trying before the next patch that fixes the issue is out. Look at the new thread on release 3.2.1 which is in testing and should be released soon. It fixes the problem.

In a previous discussion on the the bug, it was mentioned that the preferred method to add spells is via the spell casting trait and a spell list instead of dragging and dropping individual spells.

Oh ok, thanks.
My fault for not reading more.

Myrdin Potter
November 8th, 2016, 15:46
I am trapped on a long plane flight now so I have time to read all the threads. It is a bug, and you asked in the right place.

Moon Wizard
November 8th, 2016, 18:19
Don't worry about posting issues that may be duplicates. We know there is a lot of information to process on the forums, and we'd rather have the reports than have you worry about whether it is a duplicate.

There are a few of us that sort through the forums to make sure we catch it all.

Regards,
JPG

Salva
November 10th, 2016, 16:30
Don't worry about posting issues that may be duplicates. We know there is a lot of information to process on the forums, and we'd rather have the reports than have you worry about whether it is a duplicate.

There are a few of us that sort through the forums to make sure we catch it all.

Regards,
JPG

Thanks !!! :)