PDA

View Full Version : Game Calendar time off by an hour

NotRussellCrowe
November 8th, 2016, 11:56
Since the daylight savings change my calendar entries all seem to be off by an hour; they are all showing as an hour earlier.

My profile is set to the correct timezone and to automatically detect DST. When I set DST to explicitly be off then the times are correct, but when set to Auto or On then they all list as an hour earlier. This seems to happen to times entered before and after DST changed on Sunday. Not sure if it matters but my start of week is set to Sunday.

Is this a known issue or just me?

Thanks,

Happy gaming!

Edit:

Okay, please be disregarding this question.

Looks like going through the DST options and applying them and then going back to Auto has fixed the bug. Everything is now showing at the correct time again. Maybe a cookie issue, it hadn't expired until I made a change or something.... Oh well.

Happy gaming!

damned
November 8th, 2016, 12:40
Known issue. If you create an event before a DST change for a time after the DST change the timing will be off...

LordEntrails
November 8th, 2016, 17:40
The known bug is called Daylight Savings. Why can't the rest of you just be smart like those of us in Arizona? We KNOW that changing your clock doesn't actually change when the sun sets or rises :) Time is just a feeble human attempt to try and understand the world around us!

NotRussellCrowe
November 8th, 2016, 17:42
I agree. Unfortunately it's the one thing Saskatchewan has got right that we haven't adopted in Manitoba yet.

Nylanfs
November 8th, 2016, 19:10
Mitch Daniels the Gov here in Indiana ran his election campaign on this and made us switch even though NOBODY in the damn state was talking about it except a couple of counties next to Chicago. Twice a year I curse his name the whole freaking day.

JohnD
November 8th, 2016, 22:19
I agree. Unfortunately it's the one thing Saskatchewan has got right that we haven't adopted in Manitoba yet.

Amen to that.

LordEntrails
November 9th, 2016, 00:10
You mean un-adopted!