PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Player Looking For Serious Gameplay

tmerta
September 21st, 2005, 18:03
Salutations,

I've been playing D&D and other tabletop RPG's for about 4-5 years now. I love to roleplay and the fun that comes from the imaginative part of tabletop games. I've recently moved and now I'm no longer with my playing group, nor do I have any friends in the area I moved to. Searching for an online base D&D program has been a hassel, but FG has proven to be the best I have ever found.

I live in Eastern Standard Time, in Georgia. I work every weekday 8:30 - 5:30, with the weekends off. Really, any day at any time is usually good for me, though evenings are always best. I don't mind staying up late playing either, as most sessions I've played are 4-5 hours long.

I'm mostly a roleplayer, but I do enjoy creating a little bloodshed from time to time. My usual characters are Transmuters due to the fact that their spells require a good deal of roleplaying and thought to be truely effective, if not amazing. Of course I can play other classes if the party needs it or if the campaign requires. I'm a very serious player that will dedicate to a group once joined. I will be able to make all meets unless an emergency arises.

If anyone has a campaign underway looking for more players, or someone is developing a campaign, please let me know. I can be reached via MSN at [email protected] or via Yahoo at tyler_merta. Also, I have a D&D meetup group at https://dnd.meetup.com/643/ so if anyone wants to, join up so we can maybe just have a community where other D&D or tabletop players can talk!

Thanks.

Quick Edit: I know it seems like there are more players than DMs, especially for FG so far, but the only reason I'm not DMing right now is because before my move, I had been DM for almost a year straight and wanted to play.

kalmarjan
September 21st, 2005, 19:19
Hey there Tyler! If you would like, your schedule seems to fit mine pretty well. I game on saturdays at 10 AM EST until about 2 PM EST.

Check my WWW link and look at joining the yahoo group if you are interested.

Cheers,
Sandeman

Alkaven
September 26th, 2005, 00:13
Although I mostly run battlefield-style adventures that involve two or more nations at war, I generally try to create serious roleplay of a political nature. Not sure what else could be considered serious roleplay. Each adventure in my opinion is more like a novel. Conversation and adventure throughout most of the story, then a climactic scene at the end.