PDA

View Full Version : Translation Problem

YAKO SOMEDAKY
November 8th, 2016, 00:52
I am creating an extension that translates the ruleset of Call of Cthulhu I am getting some results little by little, this work is being done for even learning
But I came across the following problem if I attack with the creature through Combat Tracker the "name" of the attack does not appear, but if I attack from the same worksheet the attack is identified and I would like to change the message [Attack] and [ Damage] that appear in the chat but I do not know which files I should change.

Trenloe
November 8th, 2016, 00:56
Do NOT change anything in square brackets [ ... ]. They are used by FG as keywords to provide automation. If you translate these then damage, attacks, etc. won't provide full automation/results as the FG code won't recognise them.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
November 8th, 2016, 01:31
Trenloe These files [...] are contained in the extension .lua or the extension .xml I can not remember having encountered any of them ...

Trenloe
November 8th, 2016, 01:31
Trenloe These files [...] are contained in the extension .lua or the extension .xml I can not remember having encountered any of them ...
They're in the Fg ruleset code. As I said - do NOT change them. Leave them untranslated.