PDA

View Full Version : Mutants and Masterminds 3e

Giddoen
November 7th, 2016, 02:53
Just checking to see what the interest level is for a weekly game....I'm willing to GM if we can garner a few players....still learning FG but getting better.

PM me @[email protected] if interested.

chillybilly
November 8th, 2016, 12:33
Just checking to see what the interest level is for a weekly game....I'm willing to GM if we can garner a few players....still learning FG but getting better.

PM me @[email protected] if interested.

I actually just started a campaign but since you probably have more experience than me, can I ask a question? How to players target the NPCs in this ruleset? Can they? In 5E, they just shift click on the NPC's token on the map. That didn't seem to be working last night. I know this is off topic but I am hoping you can help.

damned
November 8th, 2016, 12:45
chillybilly M&M is not a CoreRPG ruleset and it might not include targeting. Can y drag attacks onto the enemy token in the CT or on the map?

chillybilly
November 8th, 2016, 12:47
Yes, that's how we handled it last night. The strange thing is, as GM, I can target stuff with shift-click. The players couldn't. It's not the end of the world but if players can target, I wanted to be sure to tell them how to do it since that's what they are used to.

DrakosDJ
November 9th, 2016, 04:33
Try having them click on the combat tracker entry instead of the image on the map.

chillybilly
November 9th, 2016, 14:16
Try having them click on the combat tracker entry instead of the image on the map.

Thank you for the suggestion. It didn't work but my players do actually get an error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token.lua"]:137: setTarget: Invalid parameter 2

Giddoen
November 10th, 2016, 01:04
yeah that is how you can do it...or you can just have the acting player click on the target he wants to attack then roll the dice....that should work.

robjoliu
November 16th, 2016, 20:26
I sent an e-mail

MrKinister
January 12th, 2017, 16:29
Is there still an interest in looking for players? I would be up for a weekly game, but mostly on weekends. Real life and such. I am experience in M&M 3e, but not so much with Fantasy Grounds app.

DrakosDJ
January 13th, 2017, 04:21
I'm not sure this game ever got off the ground.

MrKinister
January 13th, 2017, 06:06
I see. It looked so recent, and the thread was so short, I thought it was still in the forming stages.

Thanks for letting me know.

Giddoen
September 24th, 2018, 04:18
Sorry all real life got in the way...I have moved several states, been unemployed and homeless...Life is just not starting to get better. My wife has a job and I will be working in the next few weeks....

Once I get settled and have stable income and can support my family for more than just week to week I will see about getting something going...

damned
September 24th, 2018, 06:29
Hopefully things have turned around for you Giddoen.

MrKinister
September 24th, 2018, 22:10
Wow, hope it's all good there. I figure since you are back here and planning some games, things actually have picked up. =)

Virtual
April 13th, 2020, 23:38
Sorry all real life got in the way...I have moved several states, been unemployed and homeless...Life is just not starting to get better. My wife has a job and I will be working in the next few weeks....

Once I get settled and have stable income and can support my family for more than just week to week I will see about getting something going...

I hope everything gets back on track soon. Best of luck. Once life gives you a chance to make that lemonade let us know. I would love to play a game with you.