PDA

View Full Version : After Update cannot load campaigns properly - found solution

wmerkens
November 5th, 2016, 00:21
After I ran the update which finished properly I went to load "A Tale of Dinor - 3.5E" but it gene

Ruleset Error: windowclass: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (npclist) does not match an existing windowclass. Skipped. File (Organisations/XMLFiles/xOrganisationsWindowClasses.xml)
Script Error: [string "scripts/data_desktop.lua"]:38: attempt to call field 'registerStackShortcuts' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_library.lua"]:50: attempt to call field 'addLibraryDockShortcut' (a nil value)

So I tried to create a new campaign but same error, also most of the menu stuff on right side is missing.

So scratching me head I tried a process of elimination and made sure any and all extensions were disabled.

So if your getting this style of errors check that you did not leave any 3rd party plugins enabled in the campaign.

Turns out the issue is in the DOE Extension's (The ones that add sound integration and such to campaign's)

Nickademus
November 5th, 2016, 00:25
Is your DOE up-to-date? He released the 3.2-compatible versions a couple days ago.

Trenloe
November 5th, 2016, 00:26
Welcome to the forums.

Yep, we've been trying to get the word out (in many posts and the v3.2 update video) that you must check the extensions you use for updates. Dulux_Oz has provided v3.2 updates for all of his extensions - download the updates. And also check any other extensions you use for compatibility - if it doesn't say it is v3.2.0 assume it isn't compatible.

wmerkens
November 5th, 2016, 00:34
Yep I just finished downloading the new files and about ot put them in place.