PDA

View Full Version : problems after upgrading to ultimate

Ghost_dk
November 4th, 2016, 21:24
Hi

I just bought the ultimate version on steam. Previously I had an old full license.

Before upgrading I was able to share modules with my players. These now no longer see any modules I set as shared. Also it seems all tokens have disappeared. Even the generic letter ones.

Any idea on how to solve this?

The person im trying to do a test pathfinder campaing with is running on another full version.

ddavison
November 4th, 2016, 21:31
It sounds like the Ultimate license didn't get loaded in properly. Shoot an email to [email protected] with a screenshot of the FG Settings screen and we can look for any issues. If successful, it will say version 3.2.0 ULTIMATE on the upper right corner of the launch screen.

Trenloe
November 4th, 2016, 21:32
Make you've entered your new license code in the settings window and done an update.

On the top left of the main FG launch screen you should see "v.3.2.0 Ultimate" to signify FG has recognised your ultimate license key.

Ghost_dk
November 4th, 2016, 21:50
That must be it because it still says V 3.2.0

Ghost_dk
November 4th, 2016, 21:53
Ok, seemed my settings were still running with the full license. Updated with the key from steam and now it shows ultimate. Hope its the end of my troubles. Thanks for your help

Ghost_dk
November 4th, 2016, 21:58
found solution for the tokens as well

ddavison
November 4th, 2016, 22:18
Great. Happy gaming!