PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Data Missing

Frumious Jabberwock
November 4th, 2016, 19:21
So, I just updated Fantasy Grounds today and now the one campaign I have appears to be royally screwed.

The folder holding all of the information looks (mostly) intact as far as I can tell, but when I load the campaign up nearly everything is missing. It also doesn't list which extensions or modules the campaign is (was?) using when I click on "Load Campaign" from the launcher. And if I try to create a new campaign, I noticed that it doesn't let me pick any extensions there, either, only the ruleset (D&D 5e).

Please tell me there's something I can do to correct this. I spent an exuberant amount of time plugging in custom information for the campaign, and we have our first session tomorrow night. So this will be rather devastating for me and mine.

Thank you in advance.

UPDATE: I broke down and reinstalled the software from scratch, then copied over the backup folder I made. Thankfully all of the information does indeed appear to be there. Was a terrible fright. :(

Moon Wizard
November 4th, 2016, 22:48
This was probably a permission issue on the FG data folder, which was cleared up my the re-install.

Regards,
JPG