PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun...Savaged! One-Shot; LFG 3-5 Players; 9PM CST Saturday 11/5

cyphus5
November 4th, 2016, 05:51
I know there is another sub-thread for one-shots, but I'm trying to get as many eyes on it as I can. I apologize if that breaks any rules or something. I've been hard at work on a Shadowrun conversion for Savage Worlds for a long time, and I'm glad its finally here to play in! The characters will already be an existing team when the game begins. I have plenty of pre-generated characters for everyone. Players new to Shadowrun or Savage Worlds are very welcome! Link to the Game Calendar entry below...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2239

Number of Players: 3-5
Time and Date: 9pm CST (GMT -5:00 with DST I think) on Saturday, November 5th
Communication Method: Teamspeak Community Server, details are in my signature.

EDIT: We are booked up for this game. If you received a PM then you've been accepted. If you can't make it, just let me know!

Salva
November 4th, 2016, 06:09
Im still interested but let me reconfirm tomorrow, or i should say later: Friday 12:09am here

Snufalupaghus
November 4th, 2016, 06:09
downloading TS now

Snufalupaghus
November 4th, 2016, 06:15
Logged on now...under Shadowrun

damned
November 4th, 2016, 07:12
Logged on now...under Shadowrun

Hey Snufalupaghus the time got moved back 2 days...
Players; 9PM CST Saturday 11/5

Snufalupaghus
November 4th, 2016, 15:02
I'm still committed to play on Sat night. You can def pencil me in. I have the TS server plugged in and the demo version of FG. OP said he has pre-rolled chars already, so is there anything additional I need?

damned
November 4th, 2016, 15:05
I'm still committed to play on Sat night. You can def pencil me in. I have the TS server plugged in and the demo version of FG. OP said he has pre-rolled chars already, so is there anything additional I need?

it looks like cyphus5 has a standard license - see signature - so you would need to get a subscription or an outright license.

Snufalupaghus
November 4th, 2016, 15:09
ffs....well I don't have the money for that...sorry guys

Salva
November 4th, 2016, 16:42
Break the little pig, you wont regret :)

cyphus5
November 4th, 2016, 17:06

Yeah, sorry man. I don't have the ultimate license unfortunately. I would suggest get really active on the forums looking for games, and drop the monthly cost once. I think good experiences with GMs will convince you to purchase.

Litvyak
November 4th, 2016, 20:39
I'd be interested in giving this a go. The time should for me, and the license isn't a problem.

GunbunnyFuFu
November 4th, 2016, 21:19
I'm game. Ultimate license, so no problems there.

Wolf Cline
November 4th, 2016, 21:26
yeah I'm still in

Wolf Cline
November 4th, 2016, 21:30
yeah I'm down still

Wolf Cline
November 4th, 2016, 21:30
I'm down

Wolf Cline
November 4th, 2016, 21:31
sorry my thing glithed and didn't show my comments

Salva
November 4th, 2016, 21:35
So it seems we are complete and ready to go for tomorrow?

Wolf Cline
November 4th, 2016, 21:45
I think he has pre made charcters

Wolf Cline
November 4th, 2016, 21:50
are we gonna meet in your chatroom

cyphus5
November 4th, 2016, 23:05
I'd be interested in giving this a go. The time should for me, and the license isn't a problem.

Awesome! Glad to have you!

I'm game. Ultimate license, so no problems there.

It's cool to have somewhat of a veteran in the game. I'm new to GMing Savage Worlds in FG, so feel free to offer pointers!

cyphus5
November 4th, 2016, 23:08
are we gonna meet in your chatroom

You should be receiving a PM through the FG forums from me, but most of the information you need for us all to meet is in my signature. Check your forum inbox.

Wolf Cline
November 4th, 2016, 23:39
You should be receiving a PM through the FG forums from me, but most of the information you need for us all to meet is in my signature. Check your forum inbox.
thx

SirArion
November 5th, 2016, 01:46
Although my schedule won't let me make this particular Saturday, I wanted to let you know that Shadowrun is definitely a solid favorite and I look forward to you running more!

Wolf Cline
November 6th, 2016, 06:05
good game

Salva
November 6th, 2016, 20:13
Nice run, thanks for the patience and the good will!

GunbunnyFuFu
November 6th, 2016, 20:37
Thanks much Cyphus! Highly enjoyed the run, and really impressed with what you've done with Savage Shadowrun!

GB

Litvyak
November 6th, 2016, 21:45
Indeed, it was great fun, and the conversion work was excellent!

cyphus5
November 7th, 2016, 14:30
good game

Nice run, thanks for the patience and the good will!

Thanks much Cyphus! Highly enjoyed the run, and really impressed with what you've done with Savage Shadowrun!

GB

Indeed, it was great fun, and the conversion work was excellent!

Thank you, guys. I appreciate it. I'll be glad to have any one of you fellas in my games again in the future!