PDA

View Full Version : Is Volo's Guide a part of the Complete Bundle?

ffujita
November 4th, 2016, 05:08
It's not listed that way in Steam -- I'm happy to pay the non-discounted price if it's not going to be added to the bundle, but I'd like to know.

ddavison
November 4th, 2016, 05:08
It should be part of the bundle. I added it earlier, but let me double-check. It may be a caching issue.

ddavison
November 4th, 2016, 05:09
I republished and flushed the cache for the store bundle page. Can you check it again now?

ffujita
November 4th, 2016, 05:24
I have purchased it, with discount -- Thanks!

Trenloe
November 4th, 2016, 05:25
I'm going to wait for Black Friday - it'll be on sale then, right?

;)

ddavison
November 4th, 2016, 06:01
There is a restriction in some large distribution channel that we might just so happen to use that stuff can't go on sale within 8 weeks of release.

Myrdin Potter
November 4th, 2016, 06:14
The discount showed up automatically in the cart when I bought it a few minutes after midnight (noon my current Hong Kong time).

Azaran
November 4th, 2016, 15:17
I republished and flushed the cache for the store bundle page. Can you check it again now?

**edit** nevermind, confused lol

ddavison
November 4th, 2016, 15:45
oh no! I didn't think it would be in the bundle straight away so bought it full price :(

We don't have direct access to transactions on Steam. You may need to request a partial refund for that difference, since it should have auto applied that.

Azaran
November 5th, 2016, 00:26
I bought it from the FG store, not steam, but I take it I have to buy the whole bundle to get any kind of a discount?

ddavison
November 5th, 2016, 01:30
That is correct. The bundle is available both on Steam and on our site. For people that already completed the bundle earlier, they just needed to buy this latest release to get the discounted price.

Nylanfs
November 5th, 2016, 03:46
Also note that purchases can't be tracked across systems, so only buy everything from either Steam or the FG store.

Myrdin Potter
November 5th, 2016, 03:54
Also note that purchases can't be tracked across systems, so only buy everything from either Steam or the FG store.

Or contact FG support and they can help you (they helped me on this issue). Can take a couple of days when there is not a major update being fixed as issues come up.