PDA

View Full Version : 3.2 Update Question - Creating Weapons

ShotGun Jolly
November 3rd, 2016, 23:56
Hey guys,

I can not seem how to figure out how to create weapons in the items tab? I can make basic vehicles, and mundan items, but not armor or equipment. If I create it on a PC sheet, and then drag it over to the library it auto converts it into a mundane piece of equipment.

Is there a button I am missing???
:confused::confused:

Skellan
November 4th, 2016, 00:55
Open the items sidebar button and at the bottom right there are green buttons to create armour and weapons.

ShotGun Jolly
November 4th, 2016, 07:17
AHhh.. ok, I needed to open up the red edit button.. Thanks!

Skellan
November 4th, 2016, 10:06
I have also found that things like to hide in the 'none' category

Radiating Gnome
November 21st, 2016, 22:19
AHhh.. ok, I needed to open up the red edit button.. Thanks!

I feel really stupid. I got this far. That brings up the editable blank item window. So I fill in the fields. How do I save it? I've tried locking it and closing it, and I just lose it. I'd tried dragging on icon into the window, and that saves it just as an item, with none of the weapon details. I can save it by dragging the item icon into a story page and saving it there, but not in the actual item tool.

Ikael
November 21st, 2016, 22:37
Changes you make to those record entries are saved automatically, no need to do anything else but to input/fill the fields. Close the weapon and reopen to see that your chsnges are still there

Radiating Gnome
November 22nd, 2016, 13:17
Changes you make to those record entries are saved automatically, no need to do anything else but to input/fill the fields. Close the weapon and reopen to see that your chsnges are still there

Ah, okay, I see what i was doing.

I had been trying to work in a folder/group of entries/whatever, and not seeing my creation there. My new entries show up in 'None".

If I try to move the open item into the folder where I want it, i lose the weapon details. Of course, I am moving it into the folder by opening it and then dragging the button into the folder. Is there another way to change the folder/group of entries that an item belongs to?

Radiating Gnome
November 22nd, 2016, 13:31
Nevermind -- I figured it out. You need to move it by opening the group menu at the the top, and dragging it from the window to the group above.