PDA

View Full Version : Add New problem

Tibius
November 3rd, 2016, 17:43
HI, I updated to the new version. I like a lot of the features although I do miss the colored tabs.. but Im having a problem creating a new item inside a new group I have made..

I create a new group then click it to bring that group up.. I then try to make a new story item but it does not go into the group I created... it goes somewhere else and I have to find it then drag it to the new group.. even if I have dragged that story item to the new group and try to make another item it does not get created inside the group im working on..

I can make new story item inside the (none) group and can drag it to the group I created..

rule set 5E

Trenloe
November 3rd, 2016, 18:13
That's how it works I'm afraid.

The devs have posted elsewhere that this is the first step in the new group design - maybe a future release will ease this process, but for the meantime that is what you have to do: create in "none" and move to the group you want. So, while developing do most of your adding in the none section and then when you're towards the end move records to the groups you want.

Tibius
November 3rd, 2016, 18:31
ok thanks for the answer.. I can do that.. I do like how it now adds items from all the modules.. and the make pc portion is nice too..

Moon Wizard
November 3rd, 2016, 19:04
I'm planning to make the change that new items are created in the currently displayed group for v3.2.1.

Regards,
JPG

LordEntrails
November 3rd, 2016, 19:10
I'm planning to make the change that new items are created in the currently displayed group for v3.2.1.

Regards,
JPG
Yeah!