PDA

View Full Version : 3.2 GM rolls, text posts drag and drop

MMOaddicted
November 3rd, 2016, 00:41
It used to be a thing, but now as I updated to the newest version it is not anymore. It was useful to reveal my roll sometimes to the party, and when connectivity issues struck simply dragging and dropping big lumps of story text or just the last few posts of all players. Is there some sort of an option that I can toggle? If not I will be restoring my backup. Just to be clear tis mostly the ability to quickly and conveniently reveal gm rolls that I miss. I generally keep all my rolls hidden and reveal the occasional one. Mostly the nat 1s and 20s for comedic relief :)

damned
November 3rd, 2016, 01:29
Are you running any extensions? I think this is occurring for me too. You should post this back in the main 3.2.0 thread where it is being actively monitored by the devs.

Nickademus
November 3rd, 2016, 11:22
If not I will be restoring my backup.

I'm pretty certain that if you do, your players will be unable to connect to your FG. If they update to 3.2.0, they can only connect to a 3.2.0 host.

MMOaddicted
November 3rd, 2016, 20:22
Yeah, but with the application backed up we all can revert, I ran it with some visual extensions, and with all of them turned off, but still they ought not have bothered anything. And what thread are you talking about since I cannot really find my way around these forums?

Zacchaeus
November 3rd, 2016, 20:25
Yeah, but with the application backed up we all can revert, I ran it with some visual extensions, and with all of them turned off, but still they ought not have bothered anything. And what thread are you talking about since I cannot really find my way around these forums?

This has been reported elsewhere and Moon Wizard will look into it.

FYI the thread damned was talking about is this one (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34719-Release-v3-2-is-live).

MMOaddicted
November 3rd, 2016, 20:31
Oh, sorry then. Found the laboratory thread and posted in it as well. Sorry forgot to aim the question at damned, haven't had the time to use any forum in months due to massive workload and messing up my knee on the way. Thanks to everyone for posting here and helping an old fool here.