PDA

View Full Version : v3.2 multiple weapons not showing up in action tab

Athlonis
November 2nd, 2016, 20:31
Hi.

one of our players uses the shillelagh spell on their quarterstaff. So before in 3.1.7, he had two weapons in the actions tab. one was a regular quarterstaff and another one we created to have the stats of the shillelagh spell which changes the damage and stat used.

Now in 3.2, i can't create a second weapon with the new stats. Only the first quarterstaff shows up. I can modify this one in the actions tab, but I want be able to have two different ones. One when the spell is active with the modified stats and one without. If I add another quarterstaff into the inventory, modify the name and stats and set it as equipped, it also doesn't show up on the actions tab.

Is there a way to get this to work like before?

Trenloe
November 2nd, 2016, 20:33
New functionality has been introduced where weapons can be equipped or carried. Enter preparation mode on the actions tab and you should see all of your weapons - there is a little icon to the left of the weapon entry that cycles between equipped and carried. Equip weapons you want to see on the actions tab in all modes.

Athlonis
November 2nd, 2016, 20:36
It doesn't work. as stated in the original post, I can get the initial quarterstaff to show up, but i can't create or add a 2nd quarterstaff to have the modified stats to show up.

*edit*
sorry my mistake. i thought you meant in inventory.

thanks for the help!