PDA

View Full Version : Humble Bundle: ASOIAF system called The Chronicle Game System

ffujita
November 2nd, 2016, 20:19
I saw that Humble Bundle is offering an RPG bundle with (I think) three different RPG systems.

One of them is keyed to a Game of Thrones world; that system is called Chronicle.

I was wondering if anyone has created a ruleset using this system... (I have no idea if this is a 15 minute project or a six month labor of love). If so, I'll pick up the bundle and see what it might be like to DM such a campaign.

Trenloe
November 2nd, 2016, 20:24
Do a search for "song of ice and fire" on this forum and you'll see it's been mentioned a couple of times but no one has (publicly) put one together.

You will be able to go a long way using CoreRPG (and the soon to be released updated MoreCore (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23281-More-Core-extension-for-CoreRPG)), but don't expect lots of automation. Getting the character sheets and basic dice rolling mechanics together are the main things you need to play around your (virtual) table top.

ffujita
November 2nd, 2016, 20:51
Ah, I was searching for "Chronicle."