PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 50 Fathoms after updating - No sidebar icons!

Teotimus
November 2nd, 2016, 19:03
Hi folks,

After updating to 3.2 my 50 Fathoms campaign seems to behave... oddly. Basically, every side icon (except for the Sound extension) is missing, and I don't know how to make them appear. I also get some weird messages from the GM Console. (See enclosed screenshots). I checked the campaign folder and everything seems to be there. And all the other "standard" Savage Worlds campaigns I have behave normally.

I will appreciate any help with this. (I should be running a session of this campaign in three hours...).

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Disabling all the extensions seemed to solve the problem. Maybe some of the old SW extensions are incompatible with 3.2?

Nylanfs
November 2nd, 2016, 19:11
Right after an update always assume that you need to turn off your extensions or see if there is an update to them.

Trenloe
November 2nd, 2016, 19:26
Maybe some of the old SW extensions are incompatible with 3.2?
You should check *all* extensions you are loading for v3.2 compatibility. Most extensions need to be updated.

ddavison
November 2nd, 2016, 22:41
DOE Base and DOE Sound extensions were not supported at launch. I believe he just posted updates to those, but please try again with them turned off, click the Library button to choose which buttons you want to show and then try adding in Dulux-Oz's newest versions of his extensions that work with 3.2.