PDA

View Full Version : Problems activating and deactivating a module

Braindrop
November 2nd, 2016, 11:35
I noticed that after purchasing the Tales of the Green Gryphon Inn and activiting the module in my running campaign

1) all the different folders i created within Story, Images and Personalities before, were now jammed together in only one folder (apparently irreversible)

2) if i accidently edit something in the Green Gryphon Story folder and deactivate the module, the Green Gryphon story folder doesn't appear anymore when reactivating the module. Even worse the same happens for the respective Images folder when using the pencil to mark something on a map.

While the 1st problem is a little tiresome the 2nd problem seems worse. Is there any way to work around this, am i doing something completly wrong or am i forced to keep the module always activated once i activated it?

Thank you

Moon Wizard
November 2nd, 2016, 18:28
Braindrop,

There is an item I am already tracking with regards to our v3.2.0 update that affects #2.

Let me investigate a little further to fix that issue, then ping me again on #1.

Regards,
JPG

Braindrop
November 2nd, 2016, 19:24
Thank you Moon Wizard,

i wasn't sure whether or not it was my fault and appreciate your help

Moon Wizard
November 2nd, 2016, 21:55
Braindrop,

Just pushed hot fix that may address some of your issues. Can you try it again after updating?

Thanks,
JPG

Braindrop
November 3rd, 2016, 00:09
Thank you Moon Wizard,

i am impressed by this amazing customer service. The 2nd worse problem seems to be solved by your hot fix. The 1st seems still to be a (now) smaller problem. Every now new created additional folder works fine as far as i can see. I can activate and deactivate the addon without the folders being jammed together. Nevertheless backups of the campaign i created before implementing the Green Gryphon module are still jammed together allthough they were saved days before and haven't been touched since now.

Anyway, that is a way smaller problem than the initial one. I guess some reorganization doesn't hurt. I will have a closer look the next two days but for now: thank you very much, i appreciate that quick and efficient help a lot

Regards
Braindrop